It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know why so many are being abducted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Haven't you noticed a pattern with abductees that after their experiences when asked if they ever were involved in or interested in the subject of alien phenomenon they always respond with a, "No, never. I am now! I've never believed in that stuff before". Maybe I'm wrong..but I see this as a wake up call an eye opener for those who don't believe that we're being visited or that there isn't intelligent life out there...and the more people believe the more consciously aware as a human race that we're not alone! The thing is, I am frustrated with the abduction cases that are happening worldwide. Until I am 100% sure that none of the abductions are done by our own government, then we really can't have a real discussion about life "out there". We must rid of this possibility first before full disclosure! I personally believe there is something going on within the government that is taking it upon themselves using alien technology to implant certain human beings. For what purpose I don't know...but I can't rule out that possiblity. This kind of knowledge/technology might be in the wrong hands...and it's looking more human now than ever before. Or could it be for mind control purposes?

additional info

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Abduction is a violation, nothing good can come from something that starts with such an assault on an individuals freewill.

There are too many stories of individuals who have no interest, and have not invited this phenomena into their lives to accept that anything involving them is "for our benefit".

We are not animals, we are not cattle, we are part of something bigger, and whatever that "something" bigger is, those that abduct don't want tus o find out.

The old ways of control are failing. (Religion)

New ways of control are saught.

Until mankind realises his own destiny is in his own hands, and not the hands of others these methods of control will continue to be effective.

Salvation doesn't come from that which is outside.

It comes from that which is inside, the soul.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by anglodragon]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
GOOD THREAD......

I have read a bit on this subject. I live in NM, there is a woman near me, that is awriter. She has done numerous interviews with govt. (US) officials and 'secret' black-op agents, they all told her that ........

YES~The Govt. knows about alien races adn has been incontact with them for decades.
YES~They continue to visit our planet.

Now, I understand the need to know, KNOW, all fo the facts, but thast will not happen. The Govt. is the 'power', for the most part.

If a higher, more advanced race came knocking publicly, how whould the Govt. look then?

I think there is SO MUCH WE DO NOT KNOW. bbut the more open we are adn the more open we get, things will continue to come out.

Some abduction ppl may be deranged, but what of the little wife, church-goer, member of the PTA, 'upstanding' citizen, that claims to friends she was abducted?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not to put a damper on things but how do we know that alleged abductions are even true?

Why would the government 'victimise' its own taxpayers? Nor do i believe they'd tolerate aliens running around, abducting people and experimenting on them whenever they feel like it. To allow it would compromise national security for starters. How can they expect to install security in other countries through foreign policy, when they can't secure their own borders?

Share your thoughts!

new topics

top topics

join