It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Alien??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Those questions were a bit vague.......and everyone is making good points. I'm keeping my options open though, absorbing and analyzing......obvious points are very clear to me. Jag. Do you have e-mail? I am very interested.

Oh and yeah that music video rocks.

I just want to show you guys my puppies

That's Ava and Ayla
They were 7months old right there

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Off topic: Wow they look like wonderful dogs!

On topic: Since when did this thread turn into a Scicentology recruiting forum?

Hope you find what you are looking for, Tetra. Wish I could be of help but a lot of this seems out of my league. I love my two feet planted upon the earth thank-you hehe. Closest I can relate is dreaming about UFOs which scared the **** out of me

- Nazgarn

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Tetra, you mentioned that an entity showed you a text book containing something that to you looked like, A line of Human Evolution. I would greatly appretiate it if you explained this line to me. As I am very interested in human evolution...I dont quite know why...

[edit on 24-1-2006 by OLDMAN_O]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What kind of thread is this?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The kind where hot chicks discover themselves, enjoy.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mmmm hawt gurls, hey moderator, can we change this topic to Alien Chicks are hot or something?

Originally posted by POTTOS
The kind where hot chicks discover themselves, enjoy.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't think she's aware of my *waves hand* presence

video.google.com...

LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I don't think she's aware of my *waves hand* presence

video.google.com...

LOL

OMG! That was the funniest video I've seen in a while.
Do these guys have any more stuff? I was cracking up through the whole thing. If you like that kind of satire check out purepwnage.com some more classic gamer material here.

BTW, you asked what kind of thread this is? It's a collage of abract thought, humor, and real life sci-fi. Some things that i've gotten from it:
-I've realized that liquid diets are the best way to loose weight.
-I've discovered that some humans have souls from other worlds.
-I've discovered that nicotine patches don't help my cravings(1 month and 1 week into my journey)
-I've come to the realization that I'm typing nonsense.
-I've discovered that "Ray" is a really good movie.
-I've found out that the type of girls that I've always been atracted to and dated were aliens.
-I've realized why Tom Cruise lost it.
-And most importantly, I've realized that ovaltine is the best chocolate milk powder.

...i've been awake too long.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Unless this thread gets back on topic from this point foward, I will lock it.

Thank you for your attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hmmm so strict here.......
Ok guys....Had a little visitor last night.....It was brief. I took my b/f's xanax... (Blah still hung-over from that) Please excuse if this is a little slurred...I'm kinda hung-over from the pills he gave me.
I had just taken my dog for a long walk saw our favorite cat dead on the side of the road....(it's a shame) came back and tired from working all day I sat on the couch and was watching the news....I could feel the tension and stress boiling up in me...I felt like something was coming. My b/f could tell and handed me a xanax...he doesn't know how to deal or what to do in that situation. I got a little relaxed.....I don't remember falling a sleep but I was awoken by something or a force rushing thru me. I imm. Struggled and fought it....I was too tired and out of it to even deal with it. I looked at the time once everything seemed somewhat normal (about 3am) feeling jittery and still feeling the presence of whatever was around me.....like it was just waiting. I took another pill and ran upstairs to my bed with my dog. Had her lay right next to me and it took me another 45 min to fall a sleep.
I was thinking not tonight I have work early tomorrow...LoL.
I do have to say I have been suffering from time to time with sudden sharp ear pain and headaches that go on for two days feeling like my head is in a vice.
FYI.
I've had my ears and headaches checked by dr.'s K. once again? To them.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now i'm getting confused

Please give reasons why you think you are a starchild,
you know like evidence, significant events,
a dead cat and xanax, and feeling tierd, if you want ppl to take you serious then act serious,
ATS is not going to turn into a kiddies playground.

[edit on 1/25/2006 by iamian]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Then take me seriously...
The cat and the xanax had nothing to do with what happened.

And first thing first....we are all star childen....all of us are made up of what is in the universe.

Now are you asking me why do I think I'm not of this world?? I would not come here and ask questions and help if I knew for sure what was going on......
Ever since I was a child I've seen and communicated with beings.......
At first I thought it was my imagination, then I thought I was crazy/or it had something to do with haunting; now I'm confused.
Come down and spend a week with me.....then you'll clearly see what I'm saying....
And I haven't even gotten into my family b/g and what my father does.

*Oh the person that asked about the evolution chain...its way to unclear for me to say what the human one was (I can't remember).....But from what I remember, which is very odd to me the other one......was elephant like??

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thread locked.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join