It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE TOO, Craxy Weather Abounds in the US...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
CRAZY WEATHER IS ALL OVER THE PLACE.
In NORTHERN NEW MEXICO ( and throughout the ENTIRE STATE) we have been seeing ABOVE NORMAL temps. I can attest to this personally.
Usually, the average daily temp here, for January is between 35 and -10. We are constantly in the MID 40's and the 50's . This has been the case for the months of Dec, and Jan, so far. We have had LOW SNOW FALL, and VERY HIGH TEMPS. Elevation is from 7,000 to 8,800 ft ABOVE SEA LEVEL. this makes for a very cold and windy winter, USUALLY.

~~~~~~~~~~
NOT THIS YEAR.
It feels like OCTOBER - Early November here and it's JAN. In NM, Jan and Feb and the coldest mnths. With days reaching -14, that;s cold. BUT ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER ABOVE FREEZING. i.e. 32.

~~~~~~~~~~ Arkansas is also ABOVE AVERAGE~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Oklahoma is having a VERY DRY SPELL, with Fire Season coming months early~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Denver , CO reaching 57, in Jan?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cali hammered with extreme high rain fall, flooding out the Sonoma and other areas.....

GLOBAL WARMING?
POLAR ICE CAP MELTING AFFECTING THE WEATHER?
I am waiting to draw my conclusions until the winter season is completely over, marking the temps, and keeping track. THEN, I would say, if is continues like this, we may be in for a climate changing worldwide, in the next 10 years. OR EVEN LESS, ONE YEAR is all it took here......To rasise the average temps by an average of 10 degrees!?!?!?!?

join