It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something freaky happened to me once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Im hugely interested in the paranormal but I've never been too sure about whether ghosts or aliens etc exist.

Well, one night I was lying in my bed and had decided to go to sleep. i leaned over to turn out my light and the second it was off this black shadow spread across my room. i shrugged it off thinking it was my eyes playing tricks on me but seconds later my headboard was pushed forward, flying me forward...

...my headboard is against the wall.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have experienced some things similar more so when i was young but one time.I was lying in bed against the wall.now this doesnt have to do with any interference but I fell into the wall.As if it wasnt there!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How old is your house? Is this the first time that this has happened? Does your house have a paranormal history?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Something happened like this to someone close to me. I have an explanation but not going to bother with the rhetoric it gets on the boards. I'd like to ask some detailed questions if you'd like to U2U me.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My house is reasonably new but a couple of days before we moved in we went to see it for the first time and when my mum was turning the key in the lock I heard a dog bark from inside

Me and a group of friends have also heard windows and doors opening and closing in the house

top topics

join