It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Picture that was actually a Seagull???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi,
I am new here & the last time I logged on there was a story about a possible UFO pic that some guy was trying to sell that turned out to be a picture of a seagull. I read through all the replies on that post, and there were some pictures of the Rosewell craft and models of it..........those are what I am looking for and I can't find them anywhere. I'm sure it is just because I am new here & don't know how to navigate my way through the site. If anyone knows where I can find these pictures (not the seagull, but the others!! LOL!), please let me know how to find them. I want to show them to my hubby and compare them to something I had seen when I was a teenager .......Thanks, and I so enjoy it here and glad to know some U.S citizens are not still brainwashed and are finally waking up to the truth of what is really going on! USA........home the FREE! NOT!.....(don't even get me started!!!)

Plutogirl27

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum.

Try useing the search functionon the top of the page and enter what your after, eg ufo pics. If i can help anything please feel free to ask.

new topics

join