It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody know Pavel Popovich?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Pavel Popovich (75) was Commanding-Officer of the Space-Mission Vostok 4 (1962) and Sojus 14 (1974).

In a fresh released KGB file he announced that he saw a UFO. The UFO was a triangle with speed approx 1000 km/h. He was on a intercontinental flight Washington - Moskau. Aswell other high military commanders and Functionaires reported UFO sights 1987-1990.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Here is Wikipedia entry on Pavel Popovich, but they did not mention any claims of UFO sighting by Pavel.

Also a bit more about his record from www.spacefacts.de..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Spacefacts.de.

And here is copy of english.pravda.ru..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Pravda’s article about released KGB files.

Very interesting. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Keep in mind the reputation of Pravda...and look for other sources on this.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Was this article what spurred the Q? I bounced over here when I stumbled across it myself.

Article at India Daily

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Pavel Popovich, he tells his story of the UFO with great detail on the UFO special, Out Of The Blue. He also talks about the rusian envolvement in finding out about UFOs in the cold war era. This man is the real deal! Whenever you get a chance watch the Out Of The Blue documentary. They also go to Star City in Rusia, which is the equivalent to NASA in the US. Here is where you get a chance to hear his testimony and other accounts by other high level rusian goverment people.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Thanks for the info. I have never heard of this but it may be legit. I will look into it...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Doh, forgot he was in that special,

new topics

top topics

join