It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN General Assembly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi, my name is smoot. I am a long time reader, 1st time poster. I just sew this press release and thought you all might be interested.

www.prweb.com...

Looks like things are starting to happen.

So what does everyone think will come out of this?

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Smoot]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i think this is amazing..somehow i think mr.titor was pretty close to his predictions just his timing was wrong?

ok idk how or why i incorporated titor in here but yeah i guess the public will be getting disclosure huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

On May 20, 2005, Brazil, a major U.N. Member Nation took official measures in support of a United Nations Decade of Contact. The Brazilian Air Force (FAB) openly allowed examination of classified UFO documents in several military facilities in Brasilia, the Federal Capital. The United Nations General Assembly has voted in favor of a treaty banning weapons and warfare in space. The last time a United Nations vote was held on this issue was on December 8, 2003, when the General Assembly voted 174 - 0, with four lone abstentions (Israel, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, United States of America).

Why did these 4 lone abstentions abstain?

Both Israel and the USA?

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I was wondering that too. But if the US wanted to hide something I suppose they could have just blocked the movement with there vote. but, I suppose that would make them guilty looking as far as trying to hind something though.

It is interesting though that out of all the countries that that abstained the US and Isreal were 2 of them.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smoot

It is interesting though that out of all the countries that that abstained the US and Isreal were 2 of them.

I still think actions speak louder than words.

Does the USA fund NASA anymore?

Does the USA fund SETI anymore?

No, and . . . . . No.

Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia

Interesting.

Mars shall is lands and Feed era across ed stay tease of my cronies i.a.

Just word play. Overlook nothing.

Mars shall, is, lands and fed era across ed (education) stayed tease of my cronies, a.i. ?

codes must be encoded, because perhaps the ones who know, never really ever meet anywhere all together?

Just a thought.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

join