It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you identify this man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is a screen cap from the Clue #1 trailer over at whatisthesecret.tv... Some people over at another forum seem to think he has something to do with The Secret...

img443.imageshack.us...

I think he is just some reporter, what do ya'll think?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
but "The Secret" is going to be an infomercial for the Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel. (Hey, maybe that's who it is)

The Master Key System is one of the finest studies in self-improvement, mind-stuff, and higher consciousness ever written. Covering everything from how to get wealthy to how to get healthy, Mr. Haanel leaves no stone unturned. With precision, he elucidates on each topic with logic and rigor that not only leaves you feeling good, but also thinking good. The book was banned by the Church in 1933 and has been hidden away for seventy years!

Edit : Ok, so that's not the late Charlie Haanel in the pic.
At least the infomercial looks more interesting than the
ones with Tony Little.

[edit on 12/29/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Who is this man? Do I know it from somewhere?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
well, my first guess is that he's dan browns publicity agent and that his new book is ready for release... as advertised on wordlwide tv

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Personally, I think that he's just some random reporter thrown in to help emphasize their little video college at the end of the "clue". He's probably not anyone important.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
personally, i think it is a clever marketing ploy using 'the secret' to advertise an event which perpetuates 'the secret'.

& to save wasting your time with it.... i shall reveal what it is about ------->

the secret is that there is no secret (but you wouldn't be interested in knowing that unless you understood it)

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
well, my first guess is that he's dan browns publicity agent and that his new book is ready for release... as advertised on wordlwide tv

Are you pinting to a new David Icke? Or another UFOsummoner? Will we see his website?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The second clue, the last voice, that was Mark Ferman of OJ Simpson fame.

Exact voice.

I swear. Please listen again.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerman

Originally posted by justyc

Are you pinting to a new David Icke? Or another UFOsummoner? Will we see his website?

you havent heard of dan brown?
wow!

dgtempe - i wouldnt know what mark ferman sounded like so can't comment

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
duh guys, he's obviously the antichrist incarnate...
We've got front row seats to the end of the earth and it all begins the day after valentines day, wednesday the 15th.

Or its a book signing...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
by looking at this man i found the answer . Its Eb the douglas farmhand from Green Acres lmao!!!! a little comedy relief.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by bretmania]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He sure could use a new suit. He might have just been put in to draw attention away from the real source.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this is what i got in my email about the secret:

Everything you want in your life is contained inside The Secret.

We want you to hear and feel these words to the core of you! Everything you want in your life, whether that is more money, better relationships, health, happiness, or whatever it is you want, you can have it when you know The Secret. It doesn't matter where you are in your life right now, you can have whatever it is that you want with The Secret.

Because you subscribed to The Secret Scrolls, we're going to tell you how you can USE The Secret in a really powerful way for YOU right this minute, even before you know The Secret. This is really big! Introduce every single person you can to The Secret through the website www.whatisthesecret.tv The more people, the more power of The Secret you will be bringing to you and your life.

When The Secret is revealed to the world, you will come to understand the enormity of what you did for your life. And you will experience firsthand the power and magic of The Secret, in ways you can't even imagine now.

Thanks to you, news of The Secret is sweeping the planet! So you can experience how amazing you are and be thrilled by the huge part you are playing in bringing The Secret to the world.

Visit our website world map at:
whatisthesecret.tv...

The Secret will be revealed in a worldwide television event in 2006 and will bring joy to billions!!

I got another one too.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You know what this is? I've gotten letters offering a "select few" in the world (only this has been written about here before because of mass mailings) if you join this specific "organization" for $$$$$ you will get all your lifes dreams to come true.

This is nothing but a televised chain letter

Even so, it will be interesting to watch. FYI

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

img443.imageshack.us...

He looks like a reporter covering the earth shattering news of a Panda giving birth at the local zoo.

This TV secret thing is getting old real fast. If this was serious it would have hit the news already, or posted anonymously to the internet (i.e. leaked classified document). Sound like the free iPods gimmick or something. We are setting ourselves up for disapointement.

new topics

top topics

join