It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any watchers out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Your probably thinking watchers as in Alien Ufo sight seeing, no. Does anyone out there who love to consume knowledge just too have an idea on the future of the human race. Keep a very open mind read, watch, learn, remeber, compare and ask questions too your self. Those are alot of things I do in daily life. As if I was an alien on a planet in with the looks to blend in. Its kind of wierd but its like the human race to me is by far the most confuzing, interesting, deadly and spontaniouse species on this planet. So far from what I gather aliens are just as interested in us as we are in them. Well From what I see this race is so bent on destruction. Humans worst enemy is its self, and that will be its down fall. Anyone still think A religiouse saviour will smite evil with a flash of light? Have E.T come down and show an illogical species how to live in peace and harmony?

[edit on 17-12-2005 by salsa]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
from what i know its against intergallactic protocols to infer any sort of directive onto another planet with out having that planet attain a one world government. we need to get to that point first and then mabye the ET will help us out with our other problems...

new topics

join