It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would Volunteer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is the scenario:

We are being abducted by aliens, not so much now but abductions are still taking place. We are being taken unwillingly. We suffer from it. They say they need our dna to repair their species or else they will die off and thus not survive.

What if they asked for volunteers to give DNA, in fact, give their whole body. They would do the following for all donors:

1. Since they recycle bodies themselves, they would give you a new one so you could still exist.

2. You would die, but since they "remember" when they die, their life really never ends, and they would make sure that you didn't forget when you died, so it would be like you really didn't. You would remember the transition and know you helped the race that put us here in the first place. You could give the gift of life back to them.

3. You would be fulfilling God's role for you, to spread life throughout the universe.

4. You would be given an identical, but healthier body because they coould heal the bad parts of what was wrong with you.

Would you volunteer? I know I would......in a heartbeat!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would do it if they could give me a permanent six-pack. Because I am sick of having to due hundreds of crunches every night..

new topics

join