It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Former Canadian Defense Minister and Deputy Priminister Paul Hellyer has made a couple of amazing comments that I have read about over the past month or so, which I asume many of you have read about also just thought I would post this short interview with him on MSNBC news where you can here these statements straight from the horses mouth as it were. Although he admits that he has no proof of his claims he seems to believe what he is saying is the truth. I'm pretty sure someone of his former position would have no desire to connect themselves wwith the UFO phenomenon or for that matter have anything to gain from doing so unless they believed what they were saying was the truth!

For those who don't know about these statements, he claims that UFO's are as real as the airplanes that fly above our heads and that G.W Bush has given the go ahead to the US Military to build a forward base on the moon to allow for better observation and possible military action against UFO's that are visiting our planet!

I think the second part is particularly interesting as it has already been announced that as part of NASA's new missions to the moon between 2015/2020 included in those missions are plans for a permanent base to be built on the moon although for scientific purposes but who's to say that it couldn't have alternative use's

There is a short advert before the interview sorry nothing to do with me lol!

video.msn.com...

join