It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just dont know what to believe anymore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well let me clarify that a little bit, i have to admit i am a bit gullible and usually believe anything that i read about in this type of phenomena. This strikes me though how many of you like myself have read many articles that give you so called the truth that are so remarkably similar yet so different.

in the latest one that i have read www.boomspeed.com... there is a couple Q&A in part 2 that i find very intriguing

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THEY KNOW FROM OUR PAST TIME LINE THAT THERE HAVE BEEN ASTEROID AND COMETARY DESTRUCTIONS OF THIS EARTH AND THEY HAVE GONE INTO THE FUTURE AND THEY SEE ANOTHER SIMILAR DESTRUCTION?

What I'm saying is that they evolved in our future, according to the Doctrine of the Convergent Time Lines. In other words, they come from our future and they have traveled backwards to our past - or our current present.

THEY ARE COMING BACK BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO PREVENT SOME TYPE OF CATASTROPHE?

They are trying to alter the time line, yes. Apparently, whatever genetic traits this J-Rod inherited, they are suffering from some kind of defective gene which has caused neural degeneration in their system or what Dr. Burisch calls a "peripheral neuropathy." In fact, Dan was given the task of looking into the possibility of genetic reverse engineering to repair the Eben's degenerate system.

IS THE IMPLICATION THAT IF THEY CAME INTO THE HOMO SAPIENS FUTURE AT SOME POINT IN THE FAR DISTANCE, THAT THEY ARE NOW REACHING BACK INTO OUR GENETIC BLOODLINES FOR GENETIC MATERIAL THAT THEY THINK MIGHT HELP THEM IN SOME WAY?

From what I understand, they are an altered form, a new species that branched off Homo sapiens.

in this little section it speaks of 2 species one such as the gray and other such as the Nordics. it also says that they are both trying to change our timeline from going into this catastrophe.

This is strange now although it does answer a question that there will be something big happening in 2012. It still leaves me baffled, i have read other articles some especially on dulce base and they claim that the Nordics are not related and that they are not supposed to help us in anyway they just observe us. I also remember reading a article about a reptilian female. She was being journalist i believe and she told him that the Nordics were the ones that created man of today and that we were the ?th experiment that was tested on this planet. its obvious that one of these articles must be false of if not all of them. i would like to here your opinions on this

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm very open-minded about the alien phenominon but i am still a christian and feel that if you start replacing god with an alien race then you're treadding on dangerous ground.

But that's just my opinion... we're not all christians here

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Monkeyz]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Belive in me, well im a human and you can do that atleast ?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

i have to admit i am a bit gullible and usually believe anything that i read about in this type of phenomena.

That statement in and of itself is a problem in this area of your research.

Looking at all of the things that are available to read about in the area of aliens, alien techno, thier control of governments and things of that sort make it hard to believe it all. there are literally TONS of info to read. Whether its all true or not is the ongoing discussion of conspiracy. Is it disinformation? Yes and no. If you read some of the top intelligence agents writings from different countries, they all state at some point that changing a statement ever so slightly can cause a dramatic fork in the road of correct info. Some is right, so is not. Figuring out what is real and right and what is not is the fun part.

Keep a very open mind and try to cross reference as much stuff as u can to get some sort of corraboration to a story before u go jumpin in whole hearted with belief. What u Believe to be true and what may actually be Truth can be 2 totally different things when everything is believed.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
ATSGUY, don't worry about what to believe. The purpose of disinformation is to debilitate civilians so they can't figure out the truth and fight over what to believe in or to frighten them so that they don't want to know the truth because it's too weird/frightening. It's related to psychological warfare/"Shock and Awe" over an enemy.

As far as the future is concerned, how many times have we been told that the imminent destruction of the Earth/Man is just days/years away? Your worries about the year 2012 are related to the Mayan Calendar, right? The meaning of "this world will end" can be interpreted many ways. Consider - is the world in 2005 the same world as in 2005 B.C. ? No, it's way different. The world in 2005 is way different than the world in 1975. Had the Mayan Calendar explicitly stated that in 2012, "A horrible incident will violently and completely destroy the planet, killing off all life including all of humankind," then I'd say, OK, maybe we should be worried. If they'd also precisely mentioned the source (asteroid, nuclear war, alien invasion) then, OK worry a little more.

Who knows how the world will be different in 2012? May I suggest that to cope with the uncertainty of whatever the future holds, that you 1) pray for everything to turn out well; 2) live your life according to your principles no matter what changes the world has in store. For all we know, humans create our own world and future through our collected beliefs and state of mind (see the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?"). If enough of us band together to create a peaceful, positive world, perhaps it will be a whole new world by 2012.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

i have to admit i am a bit gullible and usually believe anything that i read about in this type of phenomena.

hehehe
let me just say that i do believe in this but just not as if it was as real as the nose on your face. I have to admit i do find this subject very compelling and intriguing, but i am still not a hardcore believer in it. Although some stories do make sense i read them mainly for mental enjoyment. But show me the day when the truth is reviled and i will die a happy old man
yea

enhancedesign, it seems you are right there really isn’t anything that a person can take for granite about what will really happen in 2012, i mean sure there are all these articles and people claiming to know what will happen, religious sites claiming that the end/rapture/ return of Christ is upon us just seems so loose and possibly made by a 35 year old man who lives in his basement only to scare people who think that what is said is real. WE should just continue our lives i mean it is great how this fuels the mind into thinking that something might happen, and i can say for experience i do get a little hyped up when someone says "hey this date is significant we will all be doooooooomed". But its just a simple craze.

Oh yea and "what the bleep do we know" is a great movie, i have seen it and recomend it to anyone.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

top topics

join