It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAVID SEREDA interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
www.mikehagan.com...

Listen to the DAVID SEREDA interview.

12-05-05 more info

David grew up as a UFO enthusiast never living in doubt of the phenomena that has swept the world since the Roswell incident in 1947. His interest in space, religion, philosophy, astronomy and science led him on his career in related fields. He has worked deeply in high technology, on environmental and humanitarian issues and as a professional photographer for over 20 years. He has studied world religion, science, physics and paranormal psychology for over 25 years on virtually hundreds of issues. SPECIAL link to download David Seredas UFO propulsion paper!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Meh, I don't really like this guy. I've only seen the documentary on the STS missions and dropa stones or whatever. Anyways, the 'space clock' theory is just bat# insane if you ask me, wich leads me to believe he's not so hot as that text points him out to be. I'll read the article in the morning (7h) though.

Edit: Just skimmed through the mp3, heard the words "electromagnetic weapons, trigger earthquakes", and then winamp died because of user error.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks a lot TABASCO for this link
I really appreciate David Sereda and i'm glad to hear an interview of him. That radiOrbit station sounds really cool too, with lots of interesting shows

Thanks again

[edit on 10/12/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I just read his report and I love it thanks alot

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I like David Sereda, I suggested that he should be invited as a Guest Speaker sometime since he has a VERY interest PoV on this subject.

I'll listen to this interview in a while...

Thanks!

[edit on 10/12/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

top topics

join