It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I’m surprised that no one has pointed out the ultimate truth about water.

Water invented beer.

Beer is water’s way of moving from point A to point B that does not involve the hydrologic cycle.

Frankly water got a little tired of waiting in line to evaporate. Especially those guys up there in LaCrosse Wisconsin. They’ve been stuck in an aquifer since the glaciers melted.

You should start your own comedy routine on jokes and pranks on BTS...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Alpha particles are helium nuclei (two proton two neutron). An alpha emitter would be something like polonium. Beta is a form of electron, not sure what so special about it to distinguish such the title.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

I wasn't talking about nuclear particles. I actually have enough education in nuclear particles to know what alpha, beta and gamma particles are.

I was referring to the alpha and beta states of the brain (brainwaves). Not educated enough to know the terminology of that. Supposedly when one meditates, you go into an alpha state (I think...could be wrong). How are these states of the brain waves measured if they are not energy?

[edit on 6-12-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin

I wasn't talking about nuclear particles. I actually have enough education in nuclear particles to know what alpha, beta and gamma particles are.

ALPHA IS CORRECT !!!

I was referring to the alpha and beta states of the brain (brainwaves). Not educated enough to know the terminology of that. Supposedly when one meditates, you go into an alpha state (I think...could be wrong) YOU ARE RIGHT . How are these states of the brain waves measured if they are not energy?

utilized the
electroencephalogram or EEG machine which measures brain activity waves

[/]WOW .... I AM TO ILLITERATE TO READ ALL OF THIS BUT HERE !!!
[edit on 6-12-2005 by MacMerdin]

FINALLY I FOUND IT !!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO THIS IS HOW IT IS MEASURED ... READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH

BTW I AM A GOOD GOOGLER !! LoL ..

[edit on 6-12-2005 by 5Lostboy5]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you 5lostboy5....You are a better googler than I. Now want to help me find construction drawings and documents of the WTC? Just kidding....but not really.

Off topic, I know. So, they measure brain synopsis and electrical waves? If I am reading right? Would this be considered energy that leaves the body in any way? This subject is beyond my education.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have the Education of about a 1st grader if that on this matter ... Sorry I can just post where some physics person ... is telling me something I don't understand ... I wish that I could help more .... I just like reading the break downs so I can better understand ..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Garden Spider

Water is a living substance...? If you are truly curious... watch this-

video.google.com...

In another video: Sacred Living Geometry, The relationship of principle and nature will leave you with wonder, and wonder is a beautiful thing.

video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join