It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Special's: All Day Long on SCIFI Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just thought I would let everyone know, scifi is showing 50 yrs of denial right now, and then its secret KGB abduction files. All day long, I think the next one after that is invasion at Rendlesham.

There appears to be alot of shows on lately that may be getting people ready for the truth. When ? Who knows?

Take care all,

MSTKN

mod edit: all CAPS title

[edit on 1-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"There appears to be alot of shows on lately that may be getting people ready for the truth. When ? Who knows?"

I think you dont know how right you are.....

Its not just the shows, its subliminally everywhere.
I was watchin a kids show for around under 3 year olds, NOT FOR ME! lol
With my daughter who is 2y 9 m.
And it was all about a alien craft coming down, something along those lines.....
Why?
Maybe as you said, desensitized us with the subject.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well... we've had a number of network TV shows that bring in an alien theme (Threshold and Invasion... there may be more, but I can't remember). There have been MANY shows on the History Channel, National Geographic, and SciFi on the "truth" about UFO's recently. Yet, interestingly, there has been no rash of sightings or prevolence of UFO's in pop culture to spur such a change in television programming.

Hmmm....

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm watching the Bentwaters UFO show right now. Skeptics beware, that UFO event was not rabbits!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everybody was laughing and giggling then

Chuck said " It was all those little green men
"

And out of a dark corner a man says
Unknown: “they weren’t green"

Dun Dun Dun

Just came in when I heard that, really made me think about Roswell

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I really doubt the US government will ever release any info of importance. Unless an alien pops up and shakes Dubya's hand during a speech, I dont see it happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well according to the recent posts this month from "Anonymous" there are those in the government pushing for a release of information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the site this thread was in reference to

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mstkn28
Just thought I would let everyone know, scifi is showing 50 yrs of denial right now, and then its secret KGB abduction files. All day long, I think the next one after that is invasion at Rendlesham.

There appears to be alot of shows on lately that may be getting people ready for the truth. When ? Who knows?

Take care all,

MSTKN

mod edit: all CAPS title

[edit on 1-12-2005 by sanctum]

...wish I had that channel!!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey there, I'm back again today, guess what???? Yep, all day today as well. The one I just watched was Out Of the Blue.. It was great
I don't remember watchin it before, but it had soooo much info, I could'nt believe it.

There were so many witnesses on this program, I mean real ones like gordon cooper (astronaut) and a couple other former astronauts. They showed alot of videos that I had never seen before!!! Pretty compelling stuff to think about when its put in a context as this show had it in. They talked to several people about the phoenix lights from 1997 and they all said the craft was huge. The official explanation was flares..... Yeah, flares fall through the sky and burn out, they dont stay stationary for a half hour or more. One gentleman said he was told it was the b-2 bomber, he said " this craft was so big we could fit all 40 of our b2's on the wing of this thing.

There was also many official docs. from the late 40's and 50's and other yrs that explicitly stated this was a true and very real phenomena that was to be considered the highest level of secrecy to the government.(COSMIC TOP SECRET) And all things pertaining to this was to explained away from the public at all costs.

I guess the SciFi channel is owned independently. Not owned by some corporate media giant. I think if this was shown on ABC or NBC, there would be no way it could stay quiet for long. People would write their congress or email them and say "HEY"!!!! What the hell is going on here, we have all this proof from pilots, astronauts, military generals, police, fire, radar techs saw craft go from 0mph-14,000mph in a couple seconds, and also making 90 degree turns @ outragous speeds. The radar techs and pilots are probably the most crucial of the witnesses

I think I'm venting to much now, sorry everyone... Lets talk about this some and get some ideas going as how we all can do our part in bringing some speed to disclosure... This topic is very xciting to me!!!!

Any comments or ideas are appreciated. We the People everyone......We the People.....

MSTKN

[edit on 2-12-2005 by mstkn28]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Awsome!!

I hope somebody captures the videos. Particularly, 50 years of denial. The one I saw had pieces missing from it.

ABC and NBC will never show any kind of reputable UFO documentary. The only one to come close was the Peter Jennings special and it was a farce built on old info that was a complete waste of 2 hours of prime time. The Peter Jennings UFO show had the potential to deliver and unbelievable blow to the people suppressing UFO knowledge. Too bad it turned into a toilet job.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Scifi is owned by NBC/Universal ...

Go to www.scifi.com and click on terms.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by noise
Scifi is owned by NBC/Universal ...

Go to www.scifi.com and click on terms.

I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I mean't ABC or NBC mainstream news not scifi. In fact alot of these channels like scifi are owned by larger media corporations.

It truley is hard to take a UFO documentary seriously with a wide audience when it is broadcasted by a channel specializing in alien and space sci-fiction and not fact...

When I'm saying reputible I'm meaning the disclosure project with their high position government witnesses, people the US governemnt trusted with their nuclear weapons...

top topics

join