It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yellowstone possibly erupting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
in some remote views, yellowstone erupted in 2006. however there are three distinct ways it can erupt. we think that we might be looking at an hydro event which will confine itself to the park, mostly. however there is no way to tell. we have suggested staging areas be put up now, not later, that people might be able to make it to, and find water, masks, food. we have been on this from the very beginning, when it became a national securtiy concern, we were laughed at really, however things change. people get a clue... poor mister smith, who has been screaming about this volcano since about the late seventies. this volcano is so hardwired from canada to mexico. it can;t burp without someone knowing. i think given the current climate because of katrina they would notify and start an a evacuation, if there was time. thanks linni

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"Remote views?" What do you mean by remote views? Is this some psychic thing?

I'm more interested in solid scientific evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxic Fox

I would imagine so as the year given is 2006

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
thats kind of strange i wouldnt think it was that early, i did a project for it in my geology class and scientists say that we still got a good 100 years. But if it does erupt expect a far more greater disaster than Mt ST hellens. As you know MT ST hellens exploded casusing dust and debree and ash to go into the atmoshpheer it traved i belive a couple hundred miles and coverd alot of the west cost.

If a supervolcano explodes like the last one 75,000 years ago in sumatra, it caused 10,000 times the explosive force of Mount St. Helens and changed life on Earth forever. if yellow stone explodes there could be ash covering the sky for thousands of cubic miles.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I actualy saw a documetery on the super volcano in yellowstone and they said that they don't think it will erupt for annother 100 years
even tho it is long passed its estemated eruption period also with the elevated volcanic activity and the ground in the area rising over 3 meters in the last 2 years and just as a precaution they have stoped letting tourists in to the north side of the park because of the toxins that have been released and the dead animals they have foud that have died of sulfer inhalation volcanoes usualy only release sulfur gass before they erupt not because its going to erupt 100years later

I can see it erupting sooner rather than later some time between now and 2010 maby 2011 at the latest

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What exactly is Yellowstone?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yellowstone national park in the USA

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
its kind of scary, first katrina, tsunami in indonesia, a couple of volcanoes, hurricans, tornados, and now the mother load a SUPER VOLCANO

they can delay it though, if they drill holes into the ground, it can release some of the gass that has been building up and probably delay the explosion for some good amount of time. but considering how big the sv is it will be impossible to stop it.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
its not the gas build up that is the problem it's the magma that is building right now and thats why it's a problem now basicaly drilling now could trigger an eruption

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
But why is it so famous???
Its just a huge volcano?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
its where on of the only three old faithful geyser's are in the world its also the world's first national park ever and the largest active volcano in the world
yellowstone national park

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You say in some remote views.....whose remote views. Could you please hook us up with that info please.

and.....

Originally posted by Toxic Fox

is that why you are checking out dreams and personal predictions silly. of course you are interested in psychic things. Science is just discovering things that already exist. Not much can be proven really. SO why not listen to what occured in these remote viewings, and help figure out what is more scientificly possiable.

join