It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was chupacabra used for military purposes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And by the way, instead of picking out the quotes that suit your interests (which were typos), how about taking into consideration the other facts I talked about?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
oh, u might get confused by the latest post being on the 2nd page but I also posted something on page 1 so check that out b4 reading dis.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
lol Blue soldier grab a beer m8, we were only messing - well i was anyway.

Tbh i don't know enough facts about that lizard creature to comment further. I shall meditate or ask the jedi council for advice.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
thats fie arawn. But before we all continue.... tell me your honest opinion about this thread. do u or do u not believe that a chupacabra was created by the American Military in order to combat Mexican forces. Take the time to read both sides of the arguments before answering plz!

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Tbh mate like previous people have said i dont think america have the need to be creating these creatures to fight the Mexican military. they havn't got the power to harm America, so why wud America make these creatures especially 4 attack on Mexico. It has more threats in the middle east and terrorism over here than it's local border hoppers.

Haha maybe thats what it was 4, they might be making a big fenced off area more secure around the border of Usa and mexico and having the chupacabra's to patrol it. Kinda like guard dogs

But nah seriously, if they exist, and i for one only have peoples claims they do atm. Then I personally think they are a freak laboratry experiment gone wrong. Maybe escaped or they let it free. In the uk in the middle of last 100 years, zoo's had to close etc, and some owners let wild cats out in the countryside coz they couldnt look after them etc. Maybe the same was done here ??

Or possibly it was an alien pet, or not even a pet. An inferior Race that was onboard an E.T craft when one landed 4 tests or whatever, and managed to escape.
Or maybe they let it out to see if it could survive the air, and food on Earth ?

Like a baseline test or a rat that we would use in an experiment here on Earth to test things...

But like i say, these are all probabilities, and most if not all might be far-fetched.

Guess we wont ever know, unless we see them if they exist, and if they do, maybe we wont ever know why they are here

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm just gonna go ahead and flat-out say it. I don't believe that the chupacabra exists. Now for the explanation of farm animals being drained of blood and/or mutilated, I have two possible theories:

- In times of drought, predators such as lions and cougars have been known to kill an animal just for it's blood. They drain blood from the neck area and usually leave the dried out carcass because it takes too much effort to dismember and eat the body. Besides, blood is primarily water and protein so the predator would be filled from it.

- Many cults mutilate and sacrifice animals, the most common being goats. Satanic cults will commonly spill the blood of animals and even mutilate them whie they are still alive, usually cutting out the eyeballs or disembowling them. There are also some rare Jewish customs in which they transfer their sins to a goat and then kill it in order to relieve them of sin. This is actually where the word "scapegoat" came from.

As to the sightings of the chupacabra, they are too few and too clustered. The sightings tend to happen all at once and they are too far apart for the animal to exist. It is proven that if a sighting occurs, people that have not seen it will claim to have seen it in order to go with the flow. Eyewitness accounts simply aren't reliable, and any good lawyer will not rely on eyewitness accounts alone because it is regarded as circumstantial evidence. There have also been no photographs or videotapes of anything chupacabra-like. The chupacabra sightings are also much too varied to be valid. One person would say that it was two feet tall with spikes on its back while their neighbor would say it looked like a large squirrel with huge claws. If you ask me, the chupacabra only exists in the realm of fantasy and human imagination.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
I accidently said 1990's when I meant to say early 1900's. So don't get all prideful and angry at me because of a mere typo. Now compare the facts of a 90 year difference and tell me that the military back then could have made a chupacabra.

Where are these reports of the Chupacabra in the 1900s? The legend of los Chupacabras began in about 1992. The name Chupacabra didnt even exist in the 1890s. Creditable accounts and evidence does not pre date the 1990s.

The only thing remotely like the goat sucker in the dates your talking about is the South American "mosquito-man", a mythical creature. Mosquito-man has about the same evidence to back it up as Vampires and Werewolfs.

The Chupacabra has many eyewitnesses and bodies of animal victims as evidence. The tech and funds were indeed around at that time to preform genetic expirments of this type then.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I re-checked my source and the chupacabra was actually first noticed in 1992. I still stand firm about my other facts, which you have yet to comment about.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I really dont see the use of these chupacabras in the military, from what I know they are unruly and would most likely attack those using them as those that are ment to be attacked. Also as stated above they are very easily picked off by long range weaponry, which is pretty much everything in the modern day military arenal. Maybe this could be used to scare or lower the confidence of soldiers, but thats about it. They are great for scaring farmers and the general populice, but I doubt they would fare well against trained prepared heavily armed forces.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I got an angle on this.....what if they were used as just another disinfo tactic, causing the reports to be lumped in with ET's, lochness, and other such paranormal reports to make the whole thing that much less credible to the unsuspecting public. In that way, yes they could be used as a weapon, but by the intelligence community....Just a thought

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of a Chupucabra??

<< 1   >>

join