It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ever wonderd what the replains are doing and why heres why...

There were thousands of people who fought and died during the last world war, who died never really understanding what they had fought and died for. The deeper truths from World War Two were hidden in secret archives because they were too incredible for the masses. Most of the historians who recorded what happened during that global war never revealed most of what had really happened. Yet there were a few historians who glimpsed an incredible truth..so amazing that they never wrote about it because they themselves could not even comprehend it. Others who gazed on incredible revelations were afraid to release the truth, some fearing the readers would never comprehend it and others fearing the specter of the Iluminati that suppressed it from their educational institutions. lt was too bizarre....sounding like something out of a science fiction movie. Yet these hidden secrets were too important and immense for us to ignore and began leaking out through confiscated Nazi diaries, Naval intelligence agents who gazed at secret documents, and witnesses who talked before risking taking their secrets to their graves. In the early 1970s agents of Xian lnternational's Department of Mind, a civilian central intelligence expose agency, began to decipher the pieces of this super-puzzle...one of the biggest mysteries in the eons of time....and one of the greatest secrets of the last two millenniums
Why haven't the average citizens of the nations of the 1990s heard this alternative version of World War Two? The answer to that question comes partly from Hitler himself when he declared, "the real destiny of Man is something that ordinary men could not conceive of and would be unable to stomach if given a glimpse of it. Our revolution is a final stage in an evolution that will end by abolishing history. My party comrades have no conception of the dreams that haunt my mind or of the grandiose edifice of which the foundations, at least, will have been laid before I die. The world has reached a turning point, and will undergo an upheaval which you uninitiated people cannot understand.".........

AgendA

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Why haven't the average citizens of the nations of the 1990s heard this alternative version of World War Two?

I dont know exactly, but it might be because we basicly have a per day history of entire WW2, so we didnt think they could fit a whole other war against aliens on their weekends.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by merka]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I read that whole page. It totally blew my mind! Of course, I have no idea if its true or not. Anybody can write anything and put it on the web, but without personal experience (ie: meeting aliens, reading secret government files first-hand, etc.) then we can never say for sure what is true and untrue.

I just hate the fact that there are so many versions of the truth and of history, especially on the internet, that one doesn't truly know which to believe. Normally when choosing what to believe we just use our common sense. But these tales of aliens and time travel defy our current common sense. We're left with using only our gut, or our natural instinct. But obviously that doesn't always work as so many of us believe so many different things in our hearts. I just don't know what to believe and what not to believe. It's extremely frustrating at times.

People will come on here and their solution to all of this is to read and learn and research. But how are we to decide which website to believe over another? Which books? Which documents? Which testimonials? I just wish the answers were really out there, and were more clear for those of us who truly seek them. And I know that some people are going to respond to this by saying the answers are out there for those of us who really want to find them. Well I have to disagree. I've wanted to find them for a long, long time. Just when I start heading in one direction, I'm suddenly tossed in another. I don't expect anything to come easy, but I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that we all may not know what is true until the perverbial crap hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.reptilianagenda.com... = www.davidicke.com...

That pretty much illustrates what course this thread will take.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Rasputin13

You pretty much described exactly how I feel at the moment.
It's so confusing at times because there is so much information to take in but I just can't come to a decision as to what really is going on in the world.
The whole reptilian agenda theory is something I probably wouldn't be able to comprehend 12 months ago but I am openminded & won't take a decision at present but as you pointed out when "the perverbial crap hits the fan" then I can take all the information presented & hopefully make the correct decision.
Faith in religion has a lot to do with it & I find myself torn between the christianity (programmed) belief system & the new age "spirituality" belief system. I have also been watching a lot of discussions with a guru/philosopher Krishnamurti which has been a real eye opener for me spiritually & do feel there is something coming to a head quite soon.
Something has accelerated me spiritually in the last 12 months & I can't explain why but there is the sense that something is coming.
It might be me interpreting the wrong signals but as long as we can keep an open mind then it will stand us in good stead.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
mclarenmp4-

I couldn't agree with you more. For a while now I've felt as though something big, possibly even the end, is coming soon. I've always been a Christian man but for the last half of my life I didn't really attend church or anything like that. Granted, I get down on my knees everynight and pray, mainly because Richard Nixon said you should never be too proud to get down on your knees before God! But anyway, I've had a sort of spiritual enlightenment lately. My girlfriend has even been dragging me to Church every Sunday, and I'm doing my best to be a better person in how I treat others, and overall. I believe in God and I believe a lot in what I learn from my minister at my Episcopal church, but I'm not so naive or stubborn to believe that they have all, or even most, of the answers. I'm open-minded and willing to look everywhere and listen to anyone.

I just don't know if we ever will know the truth before its too late. Even if we pick a theory to go with, we still won't know its the truth until the end anyway. I guess the best thing to do is to keep your mind, ears and eyes open. Do your best to be the best person you can be, and hope in the end that you'll be treated and rewarded by how you chose to live your life in the end. Do I believe in aliens and UFO's? Certainly. I've never seen either that I know of, but I still believe in their existence with all of my heart. Now, do I believe in Reptilians and all of this Reptilian agenda stuff? Not yet. No matter how well written it is, I'm not going to believe something just because someone decided to make a website about it. I believe in the species that we know as "The Greys." But what I don't know is if they are truly an alien species or some kind of android. I don't know if their intentions are good or bad, or who if anyone is sending them to our planet.

Sorry for rambling here. It's just a very frustrating subject for me. I love it and have always had a passion for the extraterrestrial, the paranormal, prophecies, the end times, etc. I just wish that there was one person or one source that I could honestly look in the eyes and say with all my heart "I believe what you tell me is true." And to prepare myself as best I can for what they tell me is happening and what is to come. Now, for me that will always be Jesus Christ. But since he doesn't speak to me directly with words, I still yearn to have someone down here in the flesh that I could believe and be guided by. And until such a time as I meet that person, or being, I will be forced to sift through all the nonsense and propaganda that fills the internet and books. Hopefully my instincts, my heart, and ultimately my faith, will lead me in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It was a interesting read but had no real evidence to back it up. But Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The Nazi's were indeed into some strange occult/magical stuff we have proof of that now.

I just cant see earth being the at the center of any intergalatic proxy war. Earth is just a spec of nothing I doubt it would have any more value then a interesting zoo to advanced aliens. It is just very egocentric IMHO to think aliens would fight over this mud ball.

top topics

join