It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO clean up in Emergency manuals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Has anyone heard about the Fire Emergency manuals which mention cleaning up a UFO crash. I saw a documentary on the Hisotry Channel which mentions this manual. It is supposed to be open to public viewing. The manual is supposed to give explanations on what to do with the public, the UFO clean up, and gathering of any important evidence. Has anyone heard of this manual?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
there is a section in the military UFO manual on clean up operations.
It says to photograph everything before it is moved.
It says the area must be cheaked for radiation or toxic materials.
Craft are to be approached with extreme caution if they appear functional as serius injury may result from exposure to raditation and electrical discharges.
To quote:

"If the craft is functioning, but appears to be abandoned, it may be approached only by specially trained MJ-12 RED TEAM personel wearing protective clothing. Any device that seems to be functioning should also be
left to MJ-12 RED TEAM disposal. Complete craft and parts of crafts too large to be transported by covered transport will be disassembled, if this can be accomplished easily and quickly. If they must be transported
whole or on open flatbed trailers, they will be covered in such a manner as to camoflage their shape.

Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. EBEs must be removed to a top security facility as soon as possible. Great care should be taken to prevent possible contamination by alien biological agents. Dead EBEs should be packed in ice at the earliest opportunity to preserve tissues. Should live EBEs be encountered, they should be taken into custody and removed to a top security facility by ambulance. Every effort should be taken to ensure the EBEs survival. Personnel involvement with EBEs alive or dead must be kept to a minimum (see chapter 5).

5 Cleansing the area

Once all material has been removed to a secure site, the immediate area will be thoroughly inspected to make sure taht all traces of Extraterestrial Technology have been removed."

I'm not 100% sure of the authenticity of the document but it does sound plausible. Hope that answers your question

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've heard of this manual and it definitely exists, or existed at one point. I've also seen portions of it- although I don't remember if it was online or on the History Channel. Have you tried Googling it?

My brother-in-law is a firefighter and is pretty high up on the food chain at one of our local departments. I'll try to remember to ask him if he knows anything about this manual...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I posted to a thread containing some of the material you are looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This has been discussed on here before...

However, it definitly does exist, I read the PDF from an official site my self

[edit] well I guess it wasn't that official LOL..sorry...

[edit on 19/11/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Please reply and discuss in the thread FEMA Firefighters Guide ( The UFO Chapter ).

Thank you.

Thread locked.

top topics

join