It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality, Reptoids, God, & Virtual World etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well this is my full story im gonna take a deep breath as im posting this, take what you want with you and try to keep an open mind.

Ever since I was a little boy I would see and hear things in my bed, have extreme nightmares leaving me awake shivering running to my parents room almost every night. I seemed to have some form of informative knowledge not of my own, some of the stuff that I knew would make no sense to anyone but me. When I got older I went to a psycic and they told me I was psycic, around this time I felt like something very important was happening and it was a very deep feeling like something big is going to happen or is starting to. All of those links I gave you and some books I have read all talked about the same thing that is happening to this world at this time and I know for 100% sure this is what I was feeling and that feeling led me to all of this information. I would like to add the fact all of this stuff that I knew and people never understood were mentioned to be fully in existence in these books and sites I read, and they went into it much more indepth than I could have imagined. Whats more is this stuff that I was reading was supposed to have come from alien sources and since a little boy I would dream and look up at the stars feeling my home was there I felt I never belonged here and I still do now im 100% certain I come from another planet. Im talking about my soul just to make it clear.

Everyone starts of fully connected to the source, Everything is connected and interwoven, time is man made, aliens exist, animal's are more connected to the source than human's because of man made things you see when you only concern yourself with trivial "human" matters this takes away from your spirituality/connection. All of this I knew before reading this stuff but now I know so much more, like I filled in some large gaps but there will allways be more.

The hard part is finding the perfect balace of positive/negative within yourself you cannot take away but you can allways add because we all contain both. Knowledge and truth is the key, ignorance create's bad situations and people will act wrongly for not knowing something, for instance bush going to war for protection/weapons of mass destruction but when they got there they did not find any, yet he got his country to go off and kill people out of ignorance. (now they blame intelligence for being faulty)

Peace and much love to you and your family.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And for what its worth I once prayed to an alien source to help with humans becoming more peaceful not 5 min from then I saw a ufo appear just above the trees beside me and my house, then it was gone.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by DarkCyrus]

<< 1   >>

join