It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Full Disclosure Be Near?????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am just responding to the Catholic Church reports that they have released a pamphlet that speculates about intelligent live elsewhere in the Universe. I got this from Steve Quayle's guest appearance on Coast to Coast Am.

Could this be a red flag that the elitists are thinking about some kind of disclosure to the public soon.

Much of the chaos in the world right now may be used to speculate on the current state of Human understanding, and the Lord knows that a new shift in human development is greatly needed in this world.

Something of this nature could be seen to actually affect the world at large, because once and for all everyone on this planet would see each other as equals, and perhaps this is the only way to stop the warfare, or al least slow the speed of devastation down a bit.

Then again, I think about how gov't opps programs are decades and decades beyond mainstream thought, so if "aliens" were to show up, how do we know that they are not just some genetic mutation designed by the gov't to lead the masses astray, yet again?

I'll leave it at that for now, but what do you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
And at the end of this pamphlet it staes they are talking about God lol j/k

Anyway if they do say this I would think it would be more of a PR stunt for customers of the Catholic faith as I belive they did this in regards to science as well but correct me if I am wrong.

I still have no idea about an alien being. I would say it would be like us finding a planet of people living like cavemen. Do you dare to land? They would think you are the devil and stone the crap out of you. Putting myself in alien shoes I don't think there would be any purpose of contact besdies from research and study for self gain just like the US does with other countries :Z However anything smarter than humans I would have to guess would be less barbaric in ways of handling itself. However if they have no fun,sense of humor and the life they live is based on just work of sorts than we can be viewed as nothing more than what we view an ant and step onit without thinking twice if that ant cared about its life. Kinda like when we drop bombs all over :Z

Anyway sorry I ramble hence I am at work with nothing to do...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting! Is there any chance you can scan this in at all? or if there's one already on the net do you have a link?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The vatican has a great interest in UFO's.

I did read years ago in ufo magazine that the vatican has drawn up plans to accept non terrestrial beings into the faith if contact is made.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepostman

I did read years ago in ufo magazine that the vatican has drawn up plans to accept non terrestrial beings into the faith if contact is made.

they actually sat and discussed this? does this mean that not everyone will be accepted into the faith?

did they sit around and say "ok, we'll take pedophiles, white people and little green men but there's no way we will ever allow water breathing atlanteans?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have followed this...
Theres alot that can be said...
Have we had a transition already of disclosure?
Since the 50's, comics etc they have inputted the idea, the shape, the alien.
I posted recently a thread about what people thought about the disclosure project, and have posted lots of NASA links of what i think is good enough evidence.
Like it said in the disclosure project video, it only takes one, just one of all those pics and videos for the whole thing about ET's to be true.
I think any disclosure will be sooooooo orchestrated.
Or at least, i hope not for humanity.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by thepostman

they actually sat and discussed this? does this mean that not everyone will be accepted into the faith?

did they sit around and say "ok, we'll take pedophiles, white people and little green men but there's no way we will ever allow water breathing atlanteans?

Erm no, meaning they'll accept E.T into the faith, I heard there was legislation for it.

top topics

join