It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Videos* UFO's creating crop circle, and footage of a craft near Twin Towers, prior to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Apparently... this is a short bit of footage showing UFO's making a crop circle.pic and link below.

Crop Circles.mpg

Thoughts comments, i dont know if u ppl have seen all these?

Looks kinda fake to me......not sure.

This next one is weird, what do yer think????

nellis.mpeg

This next one i think lots of people must of seen regarding the twin towers and a supposed alien craft...?!

Twin Towers UFO.mpg

Peoples comment and thoughts on this would be appreciated...........

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Denied]

Mod Edit: Title and shortened link's.

[edit on 2-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It is my understanding that the crop circle one and the twin towers one have both been debunked.
They twin towers one is a bird flying between the camera and the towers.
I forget what they assigned to the cropcircles one.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
whats your take on that.....

twin towers one , a bird?. doe not look like one to me, the odd thing i found was the last shot of it, as it zooms into the sky is that it leaves a trail????
it shouldnt do that should it?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's a rocket bird.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The twin towers UFO video was actually a clip made for the Sci Fi channel. There is also a video on the net somewhere about the guy who made the crop circle one.

There is a genuine crop circle orb video. I believe you can see it fly above a tractor and the driver stops and looks up.

The Nellis one is awesome. II'll try and find the full length one as you can see alot more of the UFO and how it moves, etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Crop Circle one is a fake and has been proven so on many occasions. I think the creator(s) came out and explained how they did it with their skills in computer graphics and film. I just recently saw a show on the National Geographic Channel about crop circles and that video was shown.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
But the nellis one, whats ur take on that??

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ever notice how ufos move so erratically in the videos? they create this amazing technology that allows them to travel millions upon millions of miles to other solar systems and visit other planets and then they allow a pilot who drives like a drunken 8 year old to sit at the helm.

just seems odd to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If yeh ask me the Nellis one just looks crappy, the 'UFO' move so wierd and it seems really fake to convince anyone that 'UFOs' exist. I don't like it...

as for the crop circle one: It may be fake but it looks very impressive and the way the lights move and the shapes are made is dazzling... I watched it like three times!

The Twin Towers: This is not the first time I've seen this, but when I saw it the first time it didn't have the twin towers just the part when the 'UFO' shoots off into the sky and leaves a trail, very nice

go to www.ebaumsworld.com... for the twin towers one

[edit on 2-11-2005 by Burn The Witch]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
if u look inbetween the towers b4 she see's it, u notice it hiding behine the tower, a very good fake i suppose.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
hmmmmmmm... well spotted

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
if u look inbetween the towers b4 she see's it, u notice it hiding behine the tower, a very good fake i suppose.

This video has been discussed on ATS several times before. It is a ad for the sci-fi channel.

Google results on ATS for WTC and UFO.

[edit on 2/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Just thought it looked kinda a good fake.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If anyone could find a thread on the debunking of the cropcircle UFO, I'd very much like to read it. For me it stands out as the best UFO proof out there. Spectacular footage.

Must admit I dont believe in cropcicles being alien made though. :/

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
If anyone could find a thread on the debunking of the cropcircle UFO.

I'm sure I've seen the CG artist doing that one on TV. I haven't found anything on the net about it yet though. I'll keep looking and I'll post what I find.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Okay I've finaly found what I was looking for.

The crop circle making video is know as The Oliver's castle video.

Here is some information on it's fraudulent origins.

"Through Lomas, we gave Wabe until mid-day on Tuesday the 22nd July to come clean and tell us the whole story behind the film. If he did not do so, we said we would place our information and their business address on the Internet and pass the investigation over to other parties to complete.

"Since that time, John Wabe has been fully co-operating. He has told us that he has signed an exclusive contract with another company for his story to be told in a future television program. This company will not permit him to be interviewed, because he is contracted to a production company who are going to sell the program to television showing how he fooled the world with this film for a full year.

"I am pleased that researchers [discovered] what was happening and that together we have for once nipped in the bud an attempt to extort large sums of money by these people manipulating the media system for their own ends. The company who is touting the exclusive agreement (which has no legal standing due to the hand written contract given to Andrews by John Wabe) is being pursued by us, and we have a very good idea who it is. At some future time this will be revealed, and it will come as no surprise to those in the crop circle world.

"John Wabe has told this company how the film was made and blow by blow what the plan was. It will be aired on a UFO Hoax show in yet another Doug and Dave style program -- it is thought on the 11th of August. We do not yet know which network, but it might be 'Live TV' in UK."

archive.anomalies.net...

Also see

tzone.kulichki.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would have said the Nellis video was probably the most thought provoking,especially as it looks as its been filmed by range tracking cameras.
Fake ? Seems a bit much to set up the conditions like that just for a hoax.The objects seems (to me) to change shape during the flight or its it just me....

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
I would have said the Nellis video was probably the most thought provoking,especially as it looks as its been filmed by range tracking cameras.
Fake ? Seems a bit much to set up the conditions like that just for a hoax.The objects seems (to me) to change shape during the flight or its it just me....

Yes, after posting this thread i realise the only one with any credit is the nellis one, range tracking camera,? im not familar with...i did wonder why it was like that.
i think by the sound of the radio conversation thats its real.the way they talk, to me sounds honest.
And whoever covers these tings up, wasnt worried about this coz ppl wil say its a fake, me, no.

So someone on this thread said they thought ther was a longer video to this, i personally would love to see it.

Can people debunk this?? nellis..?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nellis UFO is a good one, its one of the most interesting video's i've seen,
A STUDY OF THE 1994 NELLIS UFO VIDEO FOOTAGE

the other two are fakes,

Look at a this selection of clips

Open your Eyes

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that link iamian..very informative.Definetely the most bizarre part of it is the way it appears to change shape during flight.Im at a loss to come up with a theory for explaining that away to something manmade.
Even better is the reaction of the people watching it..they dont seem to have an idea what the hell it is.
IMO probably one of the best UFO clips available so far...

top topics

join