It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF only 1/1000th Minutes Of TV Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Was granted to 'REAL SECRECY LEAKS' on real black ops were given this much attention, then it would be something the public needs to know..
This Plame thing is making me PASS the vomitus factor..
This is a left wing BS attack on the right..Who cares what she is??
Give us months of coverage on what is real TOP SECRET!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Would you leak your own social security number on TV? Or how would you feel if your bank sold your personnal info to the first comer over the intarnets? There, that's the reason why nobody are leaking their own top secret projects on TV. There are the occasional tards who leak other people's top secret stuff on TV, but they deserve a swift kick in the teeth in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wow...this thread made as much sense as I thought it would, what on earth prompted me open this heap is beyond me. I am the one who needs a kick in the teeth simply for clicking on this thing!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012
Wow...this thread made as much sense as I thought it would, what on earth prompted me open this heap is beyond me. I am the one who needs a kick in the teeth simply for clicking on this thing!

Guess you do not watch much tv, huh?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I do watch some TV, however I know enough to turn it off when it starts to make no sense or annoy me, and that happens to be about 99 percent of the time. I didnt mean to offend you, I was just hoping that you had a game plan posted in this thread as how to force the hands of TV programmers to show more of what actual viewers like you and I want.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012

I do watch some TV, however I know enough to turn it off when it starts to make no sense or annoy me, and that happens to be about 99 percent of the time. I didnt mean to offend you, I was just hoping that you had a game plan posted in this thread as how to force the hands of TV programmers to show more of what actual viewers like you and I want.

I WISH I could force the hand of TV to cover the real truth about what secrecy means.
They have been making a big deal over this stupid husband and her since 2003.Who care who works for the CIA? her husband is a wuss and she is crying victim like a baby.
What about what we are seeing in our skies?
What about how inept NASA is?
Just seems to me that tv stations are ORDERED NOT to have coverages on thses topics.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What you don't like watching Ab Roller advertisement on TV? Boooo! Boooo!

Also on TV you can learn how to fire your pistol in a particular way to flip a car upside down, and it will explode a few seconds after the passengers crawled out of the car.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
What you don't like watching Ab Roller advertisement on TV? Boooo! Boooo!

Also on TV you can learn how to fire your pistol in a particular way to flip a car upside down, and it will explode a few seconds after the passengers crawled out of the car.

Also, tv gives us hours of helicopter coverage on watching car theives and the police chases for hours...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Also, tv gives us hours of helicopter coverage on watching car theives and the police chases for hours...

That is where they get the good ratings from, so that is what the news will cover. The news needs advertising dollars, so what ever stories will attract viewers is what they will focus on.

Look for alternative, independent news sources so you don't have to be hammered with that garbage all the time.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What you say may actually occur-if you watch the correct channels and can connect the dots.

I saw a show on the learning channel about the tr-3b flying triangle.
I saw another show-my idiot friend taped over-on many more interesting things.
It showed a 1/2 track with cameras that made it look like the background-just like on the movie predator-you could not tell it till it moved.
It also showed growing braincells on silicon to create a computer/brain interface. To that end they showed a man with a box like seven Hawkins, but strictly controlled by the brain.
The show was hosted by the woman who played "Captain Janeway" in the show Star Trek Voyager.
I wish with all my heart, I still had that tape.

new topics

top topics

join