It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for the website of scientists who say 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
story was bogus and does not hold up. I used to have it but after a computer crash lost all my saved favorites. This website was made of of distinguished scientists and they all gave their ideas on why 911 official story is a lie, please if you have it share. TIA

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If you happen to find it again post it here for the rest of us too.

In general (and we all know that all generalizations are false
), I think most of these guys are either too stupid or too afraid to speak out. I contacted one physicist that's been one of the predominant non-gov (so far as I know) analysts of the WTC collapses for years, and asked him a very specific question regarding a critically inconsistent feature of the collapses, to which this esteemed scientist's response was that he was not prepared to respond to that particular question. The exact exchange is posted around here somewhere. It amazes me how people use a lack of outspokenness from these kinds of "researchers" as indicative of no problems, or some excuse to not think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I did find it and here you go, this has a list of people who challenge the official story from scientists to people in U.S. military intelligence. Enjoy! Also check out a guy named David Lee Griffin who challenges the 911 commission report and points out the distortionsin it. I watched him on a show called Keynote on FSTV, he is a brilliant speaker.
www.meria.net...

www.physics911.net...

S.P.I.N.E. : The Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven
Members of the Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-eleven come from a variety of professional backgrounds. Some investigate aspects of the 9/11 attacks, others search the web for useful information, and some write up new material. We have tried to maintain professional standards in both the analysis and presentation of the evidence we have assembled, as well as in the scenarios we have constructed.

General Statement by the Panel:

"We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations. Our analysis of the detailed evidence implies a staged attack employing a variety of deceptive arrangements. Indeed, every element of the September 11 attacks, including cellphone calls from fast-moving aircraft, has an alternate means of creation."

Panel members are scientists, engineers, and other professionals. All contribute through search and research. Members of S.P.I.N.E. may be contacted by clicking here and entering the name of the member you'd like to contact, along with a brief message.

join