It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Problem With the Story fo Flight 93

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This story has been removed from WCPO.com.

It was a preliminary AP story, and was factually incorrect.

sucks, doesn't it? 9/11's storyline is a Gordian knot anyway. whoever did the PR relied heavily on people's unwillingness to talk about the elephant in the dining room, didn't they?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

This story has been removed from WCPO.com.

It was a preliminary AP story, and was factually incorrect.

sucks, doesn't it? 9/11's storyline is a Gordian knot anyway. whoever did the PR relied heavily on people's unwillingness to talk about the elephant in the dining room, didn't they?

The worst part was is that it wasn't "corrected" for 3 years, and once it was, it was dismissed like it was nothing with no rational explanation.

Like I mentioned earlier, they had quotes from the Mayor and United CEO.

Are they calling these men uninformed liars?

[edit on 10/22/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The flight that landed in Cleveland was Delta 1989, not Flight 93. It's no secret, there's plenty of info around -- there's an account from someone who was on that flight at 256.com... , for instance.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I remember reading one transcript where one passenger supposedly called his mother and said, "Hi, mom? It's me, [Joe Bloggs]." How many times do you call your mother and tell her your full name including surname? And then he supposedly told her about the hijacking and lastly asked, "Do you believe me?" She said, "of course", and then *click*, he hung up. WTf is that? "Do you believe me?" lol

I'll see if I can find the transcript.

You obviously don't know many people that spend a LOT od time talking to diferent people of cell phones.

You get into certain habits that are hard to break. I have done somthing similar when my wife calls me and I know it is her from the caller ID.

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
You obviously don't know many people that spend a LOT od time talking to diferent people of cell phones.

Rubbish! I can't believe that for such a small point, you'd start to make such unfounded, completely erroneous assumptions about my work and private life. In future please don't, thanks.

You get into certain habits that are hard to break. I have done somthing similar when my wife calls me and I know it is her from the caller ID.

Well, if you're going to make assumptions about my life, I'll make one about yours and we'll call it even. You obviously have a terrible relationship with your poor wife, such that when she calls you or you call her, you give your whole name including surname. What about when you call your mother? A pity for them...

[edit on 2005-10-23 by wecomeinpeace]

<< 1   >>

join