It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Story No one Knows

page: 1

join
share:
xca

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i AM A RESEARCH SCIENTIST ( INVENTOR ) WHO HAS BEEN STALKED BY THIS PHONOM
FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS .5 YEARS.. I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THE Cloked PEOPLE .. (CLOAKED) I HAVE OVER 700 PHOTOS AND 15+ VIDEOS i HAVE SOME DIRE CONCERNS reguarding this as I HAVE UNCOVERED in my RESEARCH THESE SHADOW BEINGS ARE GOV
( BUT I AM AFRAID ITS NOT OUR GOV ) .. I LIVE IN RANCHO MIRAGE CA. AND
HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU...FILLED WITH PRE AND POST 9/11 INTRIGUE , MY
MEETINGS WITH FBI 1998 TO WARN them OF PROBLEMS CONCERNING AN ORDER I HAD FOR A FLIGHT SIMULATOR I WAS TO SEND TO my coustomer SAAD BENLADEN wnat happened with the order for the flight sim and FBI the reson i stopped the order and the .. SAN DIEGO SUPERIOR COURT
CASE 719526 THE CORT ORDER IN 1999 to DELIVER THE FLIGHT SIMULATOR BY FEB 2000!
AND THE
25K JUDGMENT AGAINST ME (I NEVER TOLD THE CORT OF MY FBI MEETING AND MY CONCERN FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AS BENLADDEN"S PEOPLE WERE THERE FROMSAUDI ARABIA AND IT WAS OPEN COURT...ALL HIDDEN FROM THE 9/11 COMMISHIONBY THE SAN DIEGO FBI. and then my 92 year old mother and i left hung out to dry by the feds as REAL Bad things started to happen to mom and me .. the on going story I only tryed to help the Goverment in 1998 and i have been living in fright and hell since WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO INFORM TO USGOV IF AFTER ALL YOU GET IS THANKS FOR THE INFO HERE IS YOUR BULLSEYE TO PUT ON AND GOOD LUCK.... IF ANY ONE OUT THERE is a good writer please contact me
i want to have the world know and i have a great story...
this is the sinopsis in short.... more to come .. look for the NEXT Part including when the OPD calls the WhiteHouse as i am huddel in the OPD office and the OPDand i both get a fright!

Mod Note – You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

[edit on 12/10/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey Mods,

Can we leave this one up, just for the amusement value?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You may wish to refer to sites such as www.prisonplanet.com or www.tomflocco.com.
We, however, are not interested in your 'story'.
Thank you for your time, be good at school tomorrow.

P.S. looking at your writing style, is your main vocation writing those e-mail scams?

[edit on 12-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Some how I don't believe you are a research scientist...

Anyway here is some reading material for you.

General ATS discussion etiquette

Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My god Howard, if I hadn't checked up myself I would never have believed that was a real quote in your sig, I can't believe some people are that stupid! If I had the room I'd use it myself! LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe you should scientifically research this phenomenon

Anyway, you have pics of shadow people? Please post them, or anything else that would substantiate your claims.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Maybe you should scientifically research this phenomenon

rotflmfao!

Yeah, that key's usage was definitely a "phonom."

If xca is honestly under stress for whatever reason, then I really do feel sorry for him/her, but this is also a very embarrassing post for ATS. :-/

[edit on 13-10-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That's an awsome claim xca, now can you please upload all these pictures and videos you claim to have for us to watch and make a decision, on whether your are making it up, telling the truth or in need of some professional help.

join