It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Even though we talk about extraterrestrials, alien crafts, experiments and government conspiracies and we have most ufologists in our side against the government, the NWO and the 'greys', it's hard -and even more hard these years- to make someone believe. Clues, documents, agency reports, books and photos show that we 'are not alone' in the universe. But it's hard to make people believe or keep their faith with all that 'mess'; ufologists disagree with each other, many people when they hear about 'EBEs' laugh or many clues are not so real. My aim is Area-51. Bill Cooper says it is found in the Mojave desert, nearby Yuka. We all know it's in Nevada, in Groom Lake. How many bases are in New Mexico? They are all gathered by Area-51 or others can be found in Mexico? Afterwards, about Dulce; it's under Archiouleta Mesa, under the Dulce village. But what does the complex they talk about includes? Are all bases branches of Dulce base throughout 1.300 km in America? Please give directions about all these, cause i'm lost...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't think no one is exactly sure. We had some google Earth images on some earlier threads that showd what could be part of it.

Anyway, give this a read www.all-natural.com...

Yay! 200 posts!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
arrr the wonders of Dulce, lets hope we do get some more info on it, still nmot sure about the surposed vid (Holly Wood here i cum) but found 2 interesting pics of inside, showing an enterence hatch (from inside) and some science equip

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So, what do we know? In Area 51 there are only experimental crafts, alien technology trade, but no alien experiments?
Most popular experiments are said to be in Dulce though...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I believe that AREA51 is just a distraction because of its actual name. When people think "area 51" they think, aliens, space craft, human experiments. Not all of that can actually go on at one base. All area51 is, is a base to test experimental aircraft. The real place for all the good stuff is in Edinburgh, Austrailia, the only U.S. base there..think about it,,who thinks about australia these days?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

who thinks about australia these days?

Australians do for one!

It's my pleasure to do this... Let me introduce the most secret Air Base in the world!

Edinburgh

(Note the housing all around the perimeter. Us Australians are smart. You see, with so much empty space, desert, remote areas, etc., we decided the best place to hide this secret base was in the suburbs of one of the 5 largest cities in the country.)

I don't know how to link to google maps, but if you were to look up "Adelaide Australia" on satellite image (there is no map yet) and look about 25kms north of the city centre, you'll find Edinburgh.

I know you're all dying to know more about this top secret UNITED STATES base, so here's some more info.
Defence SA - RAAF Base Edinburgh
History - RAAF official site

Hmm... not so sure about it being an American Base. In fact the only US territory on this big brown island (aside from the Embassy) is
Pine Gap.

We all know there are a few theories about Pine Gap, but no matter what you think it is: sorry, there isn't any runways there.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I knew I was right somewhere along those lines. I just had a few open souces tell me that the good stuff was in Edinburgh, because its the best place to hide all of it. Area51 is just a satellite image waster. I think they laugh at putting a B-2 on the runway just to sit back and laugh at the people spying on them. Its just a big desert that is guarding nothing, only distracting people. But yes there is something secret.....its a place for Top Secret aircraft to be tested, but no aliens here !

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sorry if I caused some confusion, but my post was meant to be sarcastic.

Edinburgh is definitely NOT a secret base. It's not an American base, or even a US-Australian base. It's a purely Royal Australian Air Force base.
We're not so dumb to put top secret exotic aircraft projects in the middle of suburbia, and I'm sure the US wouldn't be sending their secret stuff there for the same reason.
One thing that you may be referring to is that the DSTO (Defense Science & Technology Organisation) is attached to Edinburgh base (being in a complex across the road). Now I know it's hard to believe, but life isn't all beers and bbqs for us here (though I wish it was). The DSTO, and Australian researchers in general, develop a lot of truly world leading technologies.
I can't tell you what things the DSTO are working on, that's not my area, but the DSTO Website lists some areas of research at Edinburgh.
Another link that may be of some interest is a lot of reinvestment in the base in recent years.

As for an American link, sorry, can't really find one. The closest I can think of is the Global Hawk paying a visit quite a few years ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That could be what it was, I know I didnt catch the sarcasm lol. but its okay

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I agree with brodband about Area 51, I think it is a distraction and at this moment is used for testing experimental aircraft. For Dulce, I'm not sure what is there, I did search and found this thread with a picture on Google Maps. It is interesting, I'd like to see more about it.

top topics

join