It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I got one of those communist ass Presidental Classroom things where you can go visit the pentagon and sit threw breifings and stuff Well I was wondering while in the pentagon or over in Washington DC is there anything I could possible run off and search for or be on the look out for that might be of interest?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Try the Spy Museum if you have the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
try the basement of the pentagon....

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Five pointed star above the hall doors, five chains of mitochondrial DNA of the flesh and men in the gov't who are playing with a big, big bunch of intel they shouldn't touch....it's like watching a children playing with a bunch of explosives and you can't reach them in time to say no. But then, kids never listen to their parents

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
HHHhhhhhhhhaaaaaahahah! You people are so funny! Hahahaha. I wonder if you could look for anything out of the normal. Hahaha...those people are trained to hide things and keep all surface in presentable order. Now, if you were trained for ten years to 'know' how to look for things, I'm certain you would find them. At the same time...you wouldn't be asking us what to look for...so hahahaahhahha, I think Lucifers response is soooo funny hhahhahaa!....

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Try the Spy Museum if you have the time.

You probably wouldn't get very far if you try going in restricted areas.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just keep a look out, it cant hurt. O wait yes it can in this case............but whatever i'd just say to keep a sharp eye.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Try and break into Bush's office and see what he has in their

join