It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red lights of Tinley Park return yet again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As of September 30th, those mysterious red lights that appeared during August 21 and Halloween of 2004 (possibly 2003, I forgot) have came back in the same way as they did the first two times. I have seem the whole thing the first time, the fourth light during the second, and I didn't see anything the last time. They always appear as a trio, make perfect equalateral triangles, make a straight line an equal distance apart, and after they fade away, a fourth always appears. Here's the link to the story:
Mysterious red lights appear over Southtowm

There are many stories on this and everyone says something different. If you looked at them through a telescope, camera, etc., they would look different in terms of color and appearence. There are so far no leads to what this could be. And, no, they are not:

helecopters
airplanes
blimps
flares
meteors
satelites
expiremental aircraft (if they were, I'm sure the governmant would tell us instead of letting us wonder like a bunch of dorks)
haoxes (if it is, then it must be the most clever hoax of all times)

So, what do you all think it can be? Obviously, untill someone can identify it, they were all
Unidentified Flying Objects.
Also, I've seen quite a bit of black (army) helecopters flying aroung here recenty so the sightings might have something to do with them. Does anyone have any useful information on this? Has anyone who doesn't live in the Chicago suburb region see something like this?
I'll keep in touch and add more info ASAP.

[edit on 1010/5/0505 by Acekwak]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Is there anymore information on the Balck Helicopters that you have seen?

These helicopters have been an interest of mine since quite a few of them were seen flying over my small town in South Australia (very unusual for choppers to be seen out this way).

I'd be interested in such things as:
- what direction
- any other military activity in the area
- what type of Helicopters (eg. huey's, blackhawks, etc)

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't know what kind of choppers they are. The direction they go in varies. However, they often come, circle around my block along with the other neighboring blocks 2-4 times, then they go off towards the same direction they came from or to the opposite direction. There is no other millitary activity going aroung as far as I know. Why does the direction matter anyway? Just recently I was either about to go to church or I was mowing the lawn when one of the choppers was circleing directly above my house. That was strange. Having helecopters in this area was extremely rare until just recently. Then again, the same was for airplanes in which those appeared way before the black choppers.

Oh, I forgot to mention.........The second time those lights appeared (the Halloween ones), I was watching some weird X-Files movie when my whole house shook as if a car crashed into it. I got freaked out but then ignored it. I later found out that while the UFOs where in the sky, a chopper flying low is what caused my house to shake. Most likely it was another black one. The choppers started appearing not long after some bizzare things began happening in this village. In example, my uncle along with his witnesses claim to have seen what was apparently a thunderbird flying at sunset (I have a thread on that in the cryptozoology section). I'll add more info when I see more of the choppers.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is very interesting!
Reminds me of this:

When I was a child I saw once or twice these red 'light balls' close to the ground. Maybe 15-20 ft off the ground, from a distance of maybe 200 ft.

I would guess this was around 1976. I grew up in Naperville, IL, and the area I lived in was un-incorporated with very few people around. Our house was next to a forest-which is where I saw these lights. Never heard of others seeing them (in this time and place)-again, not too many people around.

I would guess that Tinley Park used to be kind of like this too, say 30 years ago. Maybe now more people are reporting these things, more people to see them.

Its cool to see it made the papers and people reported this!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Topic was posted here a few days ago, please use that thread.

top topics

join