It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you even know what your're looking for when you look up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yes, so there are weird, odd, and unusual things in the sky, but i think it isnt just the weird and obvious. its the subtle, and sneaky. you think everything you see in the sky at night are stars or planets?
the difference between a planet and a star, is that stars twinkle.
the difference between a star and a ufo, is that when they twinkle, they change colors, specific colors, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, etc.
if u dont believe me, then heres something to go by, how many of these do u see, the lights that change colors (looking like stars, supposedly), not many, if ull look at stars, actual ones, they do twinkle, but they all twinkle the same color, that kinda bluish whitish color, and theres way the heck more stars than the ufos. theres about 9 or 10 that regularly hang out over Tucson Arizona (where i live).
its fairly dark enough at about 8 pm to see pretty much everything thats in the sky. and theres this one spot, west (somewhat northwest) in the sky that has nothing there until about 10 o'clock. every night, theres this spot, has nothing there, 10 pm comes around, its there, bright, and changing colors. there was another time, i was driving, and there are some radio towers on top some mountains, and there was one hovering over the towers, and i could see, not only the colors, but they were moving around it in circles. ive never seen it there before, and i havent seen it there since.
there are other things to look for. some of them shoot off little rays of light, cause they r producing their own light. theres also some that will slowly light up real bright, and then slowly darken again, sometimes, they will completly blackout. normally about 3, 4 in the morning, some of them come so low, like as low as helicopters, and if ull look real close, u can see them moving around, left, right, up down, or just swaying. but theres no specific time to see them, its any time, so u should always be looking, everynight, and day too. and recnetly, i heard someone say, if u hear someone saying that they saw something, dont laugh at them, dont take it as a joke, cause chances r, they did.
Maybe some of you can share some of ur insights, opinions, and stories

[edit on 30-9-2005 by azdude1804]

[edit on 30-9-2005 by azdude1804]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So....your point is not everything is as it seems in the night sky.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
what do u mean? can u elaborate?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Theres nothing really to elaborate on. I go outside and look up at the sky and think I see a bunch of stars and planets. However according to your post what I really see is a mix of planets, stars & ufo's. I however don't know this and think its only stars and planets. Hence the "not everything is what it seems" adage.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
azdude1804,

I've seen them or well one of them before , self luminous with rays of pure colors (except yellow) that rotated around the object with a pulsing type two step action.

It eventually hovered to the left of my parked car with two of my friends and myself in the car for five minutes.

So you can imagine that I don't laugh when I hear other people describe these objects.

Edit: Its funny to me now after 3 years , but after that happened to me I became slightly paranoid of stars , because one of these objects parked high in the sky would look just like a twinkling star. Of course up close they look nothing like stars.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
well they are mostly stars and planets, but there are some out there. u have to look for the types of things i said, and of course, the obvious. my sisters ex see them all the time, mainly the ones that are real low. he shows them to other people that he know and my sister know. one time, he drew a picture of what he saw, and told her to do the same thing, when she was done, they had drawn the same thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
azdude1804,

I've seen them or well one of them before , self luminous with rays of pure colors (except yellow) that rotated around the object with a pulsing type two step action.

when im saying that they r being subtle, they do stuff like this too, giving of lights of colors. but of course, they arent always subtle...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The object I witnessed was producing these colored rays of light the entire time I witnessed it , but from a distance it only looked like a whitish/blue light and the pure rays of colors were only visible at closer ranges.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
hmmm... that seems like a lot of other possibilities. im sure there is. we're civilians, what do we know (my point, we dont know everything, of course).

top topics

join