It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rita in Gulf... Military aircraft performing stunts on coast...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ok... so the storm is almost due south of me... there are f16's flying above our home.... I am not sure what the stunt is called but they fly straight up, bank sharply to the west, then nose dive. 2 f16's at a time.

Relative to where the storm is one could describe their flight course as a distinct stirring motion.

From scientific american:

www.sciam.com...
"In the case of hurricanes, small changes in such features as [] the location of the large-scale wind currents (which drive the storms' movements), [] can strongly influence a hurricane's potential path and power."

Comments?

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is a totally interesting article and confirms to me what I have suspected: that there is human intervention to alter a big storm's path.

Although I can see this as a military project, I think you'll find more interest in the Fragile Earth forum.
The article you cite is under the heading of meteorology, which also could be a Fragile Earth subject.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I remember seeing some F16s do the same thing a while back... This was in FL, and at the same time I heard a strange sonic boom... This was just a couple weeks after the mysterious boom that made a few headlines. Having grown up around military aircraft, I've never heard anything like it before or since.

But, this was prior to the storm season. Not sure what the maneuver is for, but it doesn't seem related to storms....

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have it on good authority (from Mr. Big's personal secretary, herself) that they are practicing a new chemtrail dispersal technique.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok... paranoid to the hilt... but...

What if it is not about chemtrails... but spot treatment with afterburners in precalculated locations that will cause the most "bang for your buck" in terms of influence? Chaos Theory style subtle influence...

Or... the sheer influence of the... 20,000 kilo tandem F16's stirring up air currents in the upper atmosphere when traveling in sharp parabolic arches?

Deeper paranoia...

What if there was a conspiracy forming where the use of fighter pilot "flight training missions" throughout the globe were being coordinated to stir up upper level air currents as a means of global weather control?

Still deeper paranoia...

What if this was being done to create disasters because (for some) disasters are very profitable?

Hitting bedrock well below the surface paranoia...

What if this:

"GIFTS-The Board may accept, use, and dispose of gifts or donations of services or property." (from Section 8C of the infamous S-517 Weather Modification Operations bill)

...made it totally legal to buy yourself a disaster to clean up? Of course... those on the "Board" would have to accept your gift.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If your theory is correct, I'd wonder why I saw this in May...
Of course, in my case, I'm just across the water from MacDill AFB in Tampa, and the planes were from there... There were two F-18s in the air also, but that was later...and they just flew straight. The F-16s are what did the acrobatics.....

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If 2 F-16's are effecting the hurricane, then i'm baffled why there wasn't a hurricane in Cleveland last week when 6 F-16's were flying around in uniform.

You're realllllly stretching here.. like.. Rense-style stretching.

[edit on 9/21/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Probably wouldn't be too profitable for "some" if their oil wells and Halliburton are wiped out by the hurricane. Get my drift????

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Ok... so the storm is almost due south of me... there are f16's flying above our home.... I am not sure what the stunt is called but they fly straight up, bank sharply to the west, then nose dive. 2 f16's at a time.

Sounds like they were practicing hammerhead turns.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
i'm baffled why there wasn't a hurricane in Cleveland last week when 6 F-16's were flying around in uniform. You're realllllly stretching here.. .

Well... there is not a hurricane here either... there is one 300 miles south of here headed west. Perhaps those 6 F16's in Cleveland were working to change something about to happen in New York.

Besides, I am implying a cumulative effect concept. Those two jets I saw this morning are just a small piece of the implied potential equation. Who is to say that there are not different squadrons across the globe (or at least the gulf coast) performing stunts (to the best of the pilots knowledge for "training") in a choreographed effort by a central command to stimulate air currents.

Now, I'm not saying that I buy into this completely myself... however I do think that spot treating the atmosphere with afterburners and supersonic objects... if globally coordinated... has the potential to modify the atmospheric currents.

Howard.. thanks for the link on hammerhead turns... pretty much what I saw. Sharp... fast... with contrails.

Zen... the oil wells are insured. You pay the loss. Halliburton gets the insurance check to fix it all.

Quiet... I do not know the word "Rense" ...curious?

Faithfully yours,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm a little lazy to check this out right now, but could those F-16s possibly be from the Thunderbirds practicing?

join