It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite photos of area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.fas.org...

does anyone know if we can see it from gmaps?? I cant find where groom lake is....

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here. www.dreamlandresort.com...
Download that and open it and it will have A51 in your My Places thing.

If it doesn't work go here. www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Link has a whole collection of what I'm willing to bet you're looking for.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yeh, those dreamland resort photos are the best I've seen on the web. Moderator, you should move this into the A51 forum...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Someone needs to use Google maps and take a picture or two of Papoose Mountain. Is that possible? Find S-4 and the hanger doors built into the mountain that Lazar says are there! I think S-4 Papoose Mountain is approx 15 SW of Groom Lake. Good Luck, I don't know how to use Google Map.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Google Earth the software you download, and not the online Google version has the best sattelite image quality, here is a collage of aicrafts in Area 51 from those images:

Taken from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow, those are great photos! I would imagine the military would have to move a lot of their most secret stuff underground now with all the people using legal satellite imaging. Just my opinion.

PS - coordinates for Papoose Mountain if you wanna take some pics:

37.1814 N / -115.8419 W

371053 LAT / 1155031 LON

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
PS - coordinates for Papoose Mountain if you wanna take some pics:

Only found a couple of buildings and some roads leading nowhere. The buildings with the red frame had no visible roads leding up to them and was in the middle of nowhere of the mountain.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think those must be just general coordinates for the Papoose Mountain range. At least there's something there at those coordinates. Very interesting! Wonder what that is...?

S-4 is at the base of Papoose Mountain from what I've read. I wish someone could find it. Thanks for trying! But hey...that might be something!

[edit on 9-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Link has a whole collection of what I'm willing to bet you're looking for.

Thx guys....

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The thing on top of the mountain is an old lookout tower (I think). I know there's abandoned towers etc on and around the mountain so that might be what's in the picture.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I just got an email from Robert Collins. He's the author of the book "Exempt from Disclosure" I sent him the satellite photo you took at those coordinates. It seems as though he knows someone who knows exactly what that is! Here's his message:

"Gene recognizes them:

I know this area well. It was a helicopter landing zone for special
operations.
The buildings are support facilities. There are two roads, you just
haven't found them."

top topics

join