It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My email from George Knapp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I email George Knapp all the time. I emailed him yesterday and asked him to tell me about what Bob Lazar has been up to recently. Knapp said he spoke with Lazar 2 months ago. Here's his full email, and it's very interesting...

"My understanding of it is as follows: Bob has always had a contractual relationship with LANL, even after the UFO stuff made a big splash. He builds radiation detectors for the lab, although I do not know the full extent of the current relationship. United Nuclear is doing very well, according to Bob and his wife. I took a look at their operation and it seemed to be thriving. He has put a lot of work into developing a hydrogen fuel system that can be installed in most new-model automobiles, but it is still in the testing phase. I doubt that Bob has the same level of clearance that he had when he was employed by the lab but he has some sort of clearance that allows him to enter parts of the facility.

The arguments about his missing school and employment records are far too complicated to go into here. Some people believe him, some people don't, and I don't think anyone's mind is going to change no matter what information comes forward."

SFC

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So what he cant supply one piece of paper that says where he went to school?

Something is fishy.

join