It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate horizon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Stargate after the hit film now features several spin-offs Stargate SG1 and now the new Stargate Atlantis but recently i heard there is a new one and its already in its second series!
Stargate horizon

but many things of this series confuses me is it actually got anything to do with th two previous series and where can you watch it?

i love the idea of this new show but is it just fan based a low budget version which has nothing to do with the oridgional creators

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Links broken i fixed it

www.stargatehorizon.com...

looks like it could be good.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Cheers yeh it looks pretty good but the problem is, is that if its not backed by the producers it means nothing and if its got a crap budget then its really not worth it

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
im stargate fan!! i love star gate!

i do like atlantis but im still waiting to see the second series.
and i am on the 7 series with stargate sg1.

oni x x

P.S: sounds good, when will it be showing the first series again?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
dont know that it will im on the latest of both series and stargate atlantis is way cooler than the first series

heres a episode guide

im really unsure of stargate horizon now though

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's a fanfic site -- a "virtual season" site, in fact. Fans do "virtual seasons" of fafic while waiting for a new season to start. In this type of fiction, they may explore some added material for a show (what happened while this team was elsewhere) or expand ("what happened after this scene ended and before this one began.")

I noticed they're also moving into podcasting fanfic. It'll be interesting to see if this takes hold.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks Byrd.

it would be good to seee it become a reality though

top topics

join