It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Solomon was a pharaoh of Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Dear All,

Ok it would seem that the moderators don't like my large posts.
In other words, I cannot explain to you why King Solomon may well have been a pharaoh of Egypt, and if you want to know we will have to have a long question and answer session before you can find out.

So, without going into any detail, King David was probably the pharaoh called Psusennes II of the 21st dynasty. I propose this because it would appear that all the ancestors of Psusennes II have the same names as the ancestors of King David. In addition, the daughter, army commander and architect of Psusennes II all have the same names as the daughter, army commander and architect of King David.

Q.E.D. King David was Psusennes II, and so King Solomon was most probably Sheshonq I.

Sincerely
Ralph Ellis

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Your threads are probably being deleted because, as I told you on another and tried to on yet another (was trashed while typing), you're not giving any info. You are trolling, saying "So, without going into any detail"

If you did go into detail, this thread may have lasted longer than the 5 to 10 minutes it's going to last before being trashed as well.

In addition, the daughter, army commander and architect of Psusennes II all have the same names as the daughter, army commander and architect of King David.

For example, and those are?

[edit on 9-6-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey I want some actual research proofs...but I also want verifiable links to resources I can do my own research to see whether it is true or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
No one has a problem with long posts that provide original information and an explanation of a theory and, especially, evidence to suppoert that theory. There's no reason for a thread thats basically a baseless gripe to remain open.

new topics

top topics

join