It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gundiah Mackay Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Anyone ever heard of this? I have been doing a lot of reading on it and was wondering what everyones take was on this, or if there was maybe pictures of the triangle park found on amy's leg? I will post up a cliffnotes version for a little background for people who haven't read about it.

Full stories here

www.theozfiles.com...
ufocasebook.com...

Basically a man(Keith), his wife(Petra), and their friend were all sleeping at a house in Australia. Petra was woken up and saw a huge rectangular beem of light carrying her friend Amy out the window.

They later called the police and Amy was nowhere to be found. While the police were there they had recieved a call from a gas station 790 km north of them saying they had amy and she was being sent to a hospital.

Amy said she could remember being in a luminated rectangular room where she heard a mans voice saying it would be ok, and that they had to drop her off at a different place than where they got her because "The lights weren't right" where they had picked her up at. When they met up with her, she had a weird triangular mark on her left thigh, and weird burns on her heels.

She travelled a distance of 790 km in 2.5 hours... that WAS documented. Only way she could have got that far from where she was staying was a fast jet.

Anyone have any pictures? here are the only ones i can find

[edit on 31-8-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
one more i found with a little more of a clipping

picture of the bush that was burnt

Bushland that Amy was dropped off at

Gas station that Amy walked to

The damaged screen

The window Amy supposedly floated out of

[edit on 31-8-2005 by noslenwerd]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Strange ....... Hope they dident probe her , if so ....pshocys...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
any other input on this????

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Her hair had apparently started to show her former colour, suggestive that some considerable time had passed for her, apparently indicative of rather more than a few hours. Body hair had allegedly also become somewhat more pronounced that would otherwise would be apparent for the short time involved.

Great Find! Interesting read as well!

It's amazing the distance travelled in that short amount of time.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I read that story yesterday for the first time on another site:

www.hypermax.net.au...

On the bottom i saw these interview questions which made me suspicious:

Question 14: Do you have an interest in the Startrek.? YES NO if No who owned the audio taped story in your room of Startrek the Inserrection. Question 15: Did you know that the story is simular to Amy’s and it relates to missing time in which hours can seem like days gone by.?

Question 16: Did you drink any of the fosters beer which was bought that night from the local pub.?
Question 17: Did you take the remander of the beer with you to Mackay as there was only a six pack left in the fridge.?

About the plant and damaged windscreen:

We let the dog off at some point and observed its behaviour. At one point it did jump up on the window where the damaged screen was located. This gave some support to the possibility that at least some, if not all of the damage, could have been caused by the dog. Some of the damage on closer inspection seemed suggestive of possible dog damage. Our inspection of the plant damage also suggested possible prosaic causes, such as heat stress. A plant at the front of the house had similar damage and a healthy flowering bush of the same species that was at the window, was examined by us at Mount Basset lawn cemetery has similar damaged. A gardener there we spoke to indicated that the species often had random or more extensive damage of a heat stress nature from hot sunlight. The prosaic possibilities for both the screen and the plant damage are only suggestive at this point and further investigation is required.

So i must say, from readin that site, it doesnt sound very convincing.

[edit on 2-9-2005 by plop]

new topics

top topics

join