It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have the videos of UFO's landing at any airforce bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I heard there is a tape of aliens going to holloman and meeting a president and it was taped and certain people have actually have seen it. But I also heard there was a tape and I thought I saw it myself but am not sure. I remember they showed it on a TV special back in the early 90's. It showed a UFO landing in an airforce base somewhere during the nighttime. For some reason it didn't stur up any public attention and went under the radar..

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If your suggesting the OH Krill thing, well your the first to have seen such a tape that I'm aware of. And, I would really like to know the name of the source such a tape came from that you had seen?

In my mind you have seen something exclusive if it was a Holloman landing and as a researcher I would like to pick your brains about when, where and how you manged to see such a film.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Good luck in finding that video i have heard of it. i don't know of any one that has seen it.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

If your suggesting the OH Krill thing, well your the first to have seen such a tape that I'm aware of. And, I would really like to know the name of the source such a tape came from that you had seen?

In my mind you have seen something exclusive if it was a Holloman landing and as a researcher I would like to pick your brains about when, where and how you manged to see such a film.

Dallas

I havn't seen the holloman AFB video but I did see the video of a ufo landing at an airforce base somewhere I'm pretty sure it was edwards. It was on TV special back in the early 90's I think 1992. It showed a black triangle coming into the base at a very low altitude before it landed either before the end of the video or before. Atleast I remember it that way. I was young then but I have read it was infact a real UFO of non earthly origin. I don't know why it didn't get big publisity because they said they were showing a UFO landing as one of the main headlines of this TV special.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thanks for that. If you should remember the source or see it again on the guide please let us know.

Thanks,

Dallas

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've seen one supposed UFO landing video. I think it was landing in an airforce base but i'm not quite sure.

Anyway, If you find that other video please post

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

top topics

join