It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are black helicopters related to crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
(I don't know if this is elsewhere, or if its in the right forum delete or move at will)

People see black helicopters create / view / do something around new crop circles, good read..

www.earthfiles.com...

NOW THE QUESTION IS: WAS THE FORMATION IN THE ACT OF BEING CREATED BY SOMETHING WE DON'T UNDERSTAND AND THE HELICOPTERS WERE THERE TO MONITOR? OR WERE THE HELICOPTERS SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN ITS CREATION?

Well, that's the $1,000 question I suppose. All I can say is that there were two Apache helicopters hovering over that field in what looked like suspicious circumstances. I don't recall seeing the formation there before the helicopters arrived, but there was certainly a formation after they disappeared. But unfortunately, I didn't actually see the formation appear. All I saw was this kind of mist effect. But again, there are theories � people have observed mists forming over fields and there is a train of thought that suggests that perhaps at the time of creation of a crop formation, the release of water vapor due to rapid dehydration could cause this kind of effect.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can't see any reason for black helicopters to make crop circles unless they were for sending signals to alien spacecraft, telescopes, etc.

Wouldn't that be freaky, if crop circles were made by black helicopters to send signals to alien races, possibly viewing through telescopes lightyears away. Ok, it's a bit far-fetched, but It's just as plausable as black helicopters making the circles for no reason at all.

join