It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saw my second UFO in my life!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, this is the second time I have seen them up in the sky over Ft. Worth Texas.

It was about 6:30 and I was heading West on HW 26 to Keller. As I was driving I was putting on my sun glasses because of the sunset. When I looked up I couldn't believe it at first but there it was. I looked over at my future wife and said hey what do you think that is. She being the woman that she is looked at me and said I don't know but its really shinny almost brighter than anything she has ever seen.

This object had to be at least 20 thousand feet in the sky because it was passing through the clouds. It was from my sight sitting in a car abou the size three pin heads, set side by side. I know that is really hard to believe that I saw this but it was SO birght.

I kept my eye on it while I was heading West and when I looked at my future wife she said that I don't know maybe its a UFO. I looked back and it was still shinning with all its glory. Then like someone turned out the lights it was gone. I blinked and had to look where I was going and then looked up again and it was gone.

Anyone else see this in the Texas sky? I know this is only my second one that I have seen but I had to write it down. The reason for the lateness of the post is because I don't have a computer and I had to wait till I went to a friends out to do this.

Would like to hear some feed back on this.....anyone ...anyone.

(mod edit to change all CAPS title)

[edit on 28-8-2005 by pantha]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Was it just a stationary object?
Or was it moving around, or what?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
(...)
This object had to be at least 20 thousand feet in the sky because it was passing through the clouds. It was from my sight sitting in a car abou the size three pin heads, set side by side.
(...)

Any estimation of distance? Because, wow, three pin heads (I suppose seen at arm's length?) at 20,000ft est., man that's a big one!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I've seen UFOs before but never that close. I've seen ones that always hover near mountains and I look back and its gone. really weird. one time I saw one fly right by my house and It was the closest i've seen in my life. except one thing...

It didn't look like a UFO it looked like a stealth aircraft or something except it was silver. defintely not shaped in a UFO like way.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
On the distant topic it was at arms length and if you were holding three pins in your hand with the head pointing to you that is how big it was. Now that I think about it I actually went down stairs and sat in the car to see how high it might have been. At arms length out and the distance from the position in the sky to the dashboard of the car (honda civic) it was about a foot to a foot and half. (mind you your sitting in the car at arms length. )

Color was an extreem bright white, almost like a mirror. An example was that it was bright enough in the sunset to catch my eye and keep it off the road!!!!

The movement of the object was slow at first and then it creeped behind clouds that made the clouds going over it brighter than when they first started. The object moved about two inches at arms lenght and when I looked back after looking at my future wife it was gone. Like someone turning off a bright flashlight. I actully just kept looking for it and I had people honking and going around me at the street light.

That is all I really know and if I think of anything else that might give some clue to what I saw I will report back.

top topics

join