It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edwards Air Force Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do any of you know of any crazy stuff goin' down at Edwards Air Force Base in California? I know an air force pilot and he is going to go work there soon. I need to know if I should grill him on anything, because he is a terrible liar.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Be carefull though, he could easily lose his job if he tells you anything about test aircraft that isn't open to the public yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A lot of the stuff going on at Edwards is either NASA or already released designs. A lot of the classified stuff goes on at other facilities, like when the F-117 was flying out of Tonopah.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oh I love it! we have all of these state of the art aircraft and military weaponary, that we pay billions of dollars a year for, and one day it will all be defeated in battle by a weapon designed and built in the 1940's.

jra

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
As others have already said. There really isn't anything top secret going on at EAFB.

Originally posted by Kamikazi
Oh I love it! we have all of these state of the art aircraft and military weaponary, that we pay billions of dollars a year for, and one day it will all be defeated in battle by a weapon designed and built in the 1940's.

Could you perhaps clarify as to what the heck you are talking about?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
nuclear weapons, they've been around since the 40's. Yet they still have the power to destroy pretty much anything on earth, no matter how expensive and technologically advanced it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And your point is? Most countries probably aren't going to start setting off nukes just to stop a few dozen F-22s from flying around their skies.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hey dude, I was just making a statement, It makes me sick to see our gov. spend so much money on all of these weapons, and aircraft, and military technology. In a lot of other countries the gov. pays for child day care, all of your health and medical benefits, and taxes are half of what they are here. But in the US, we pay outragous taxes, high prices on everything, and we have to provide our own day care, and have to pay for our own health benefits, because our Gov. thinks its more important to have a few extra stealth bombers. Bull#! goddamn US gov. F them!

Now im just fired up!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I liked the point you were trying to make Kamikazi. Hell it might be true one day.

It wasn't a statement that had to be criticaly analyzed and ripped apart.

top topics

join