It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO stakeout! ( your chance to spot a real UFO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have seen at least a hundred UFO's over the last eight years. I began to actively seek them out after watching one hover for hours in the El Sobrante hills back in 97.

One can see a lot if one simply opens their mind and invests the time. I spent an average of two hours every Saturday or Sunday night looking up at the sky. Some nights I'd see several, other nights nothing.

Due to the fact they were usually headed in the same direction, I'm fairly certain most of what I saw was "Black Budget" government craft. ( toward the underground military installation located under the Napa grade, accessible only from San Pablo Bay)

After the Napa Sentinel leaked out the bases location a couple years back, I seldom see those craft anymore. ( Black triangles & boomerangs)

I've also seen orange orbs, spinning rings of colored lights and very small, what appeared to be remote controlled, possibly spy craft.

I have no physical proof of this. Except for the one that hovered, they were all gone within a fraction of a second. That first time, I was too terrified to do anything but cower in the dark and watch.

My advice to all you sky-watchers, seek and you shall find! But be patient. And as in my case, a close proximity to a military base makes it all the more probable!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the Info dollmonster

I have everything ready! I must go to bed now if I want to wake up in the morning. Will put my watch alarm at 7:45am. I sure hope for the best, I hope everyone the best of luck.

Good luck everyone!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
well I guess I'll just let you guys know of my sighting, unfortunetly I moved, but only about a mile away
Anyways dont discuss it in this thread of course, and I dont care if you don't beleive me, I'm just writing my sighting from I post I made like a month and a half ago. Well here it is

I couldnt manage to tell this to my friend or family when I got home about 45 min. ago but I am so freakin scared and I need help. Okay, me and my friend were leaving from Target. We were walking to the car when I noticed a tiny section in the sky (NOTE: it was dark outside) was flashing dark orange behind the clouds or something. I thought it was just some weird lightning but you couldnt see any really orange lightning(which I never seen before but I know this wasnt it) since it was kind of scattered in different parts of the tiny section. It was really silent and little bit away from it were 3 shining white things which I took as planes (this just started as we were driving, I was looking out the passenger seat window, my friend was driving.) but then I knew they weren't because they were moving faster than normal planes do and one seemed to stop to wait for the other 2 lights. I kept on watching them and my friend asked me a few times why I was so interested at whats going on, I just said nothing and tried to ignore it. When I got home I was starting to go into my house but then I saw it... much lower where I could make out the shape. The UFO was flying strait ahead of me and it like as high as about 3 houses stacked on top of each other. (edited) (just guessing) it was sort of triangular but not like a triangle, it was like this. /__\ There were some bright white lights on the bottum and a redish light also on the bottum but in the middle. I stood there in shock and didnt think of anything else. It was moving pretty slow too. (not really slow) and was like taking it's time. Soon it was gone, then I saw another, this time higher but still visible. It was smaller and more circular shaped. (no it didnt look like those gay ufos on cartoons with the cirlce and "light bulb" shaped thing in the middle. (although I couldnt see the top really, only about 1/3 of it.) This one moved a bit faster too. I stood there for a few minutes thinking, in fear and shock. Then I went to check the weather about all today online just to make sure I wasnt seeing things or going nutz. Never said anything about "lightning" (which I know isn't what I saw, but just to make sure) I'm scared, I admit, but I'm wondering what the hell is going on. I'm going to go outside and take the camcorder with me just in case for a little bit. I'm going to check the news tmrw too see if anything is going on... or if they just vanished or something.

Unfortunetly, we got nothing. We stayed out for a while but were a bit scared cause we thought there it was an invasion :S well everything is okay I guess. I will be on the lookout tmrw night.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I got to bump my report back to tomorrow night or the following morning. Sorry everyone

All of our schedules conflicted with work and everything plus it's a saturday night and that's important to us twenty year olds. However, tomorrow night I'm positive I'm going out with about four or five people and we'll see what we can come up with.

Interesting note, I live deep in the heart of Seattle where there's tons of lights and air traffic and apparently in the last month of so there's been a ton of real activity from "saucer shaped" craft hovering for several hours. The strangest thing is that these reports were registered right from my neighborhood in the middle of the night.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey you guys!

Check out what this guy says:

www.ufocasebook.com...

I dont know enough about photography but that sounds like a good idea. Im not sure what he means by a "visible light blocking filter", I thought thats what the lens cap is for

Seriously though, we should try this.

Oh yeah, and I have the skies above Dulce covered every day with my camera. I work outside and keep my camera with me just for this purpose.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So far nothing in Florida. I will keep the doing the watch, I hope someone sees something tonight.

P.S. The gardener keeps looking at me like If I were a crazy person

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My dad saw "Shooting Stars" that zipped by
But I'll be on the lookout tonight.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just got home from work. I gues no one has had any luck

I will go outside and take a look before I go to bed. Tomorrow I will be off and will do some serious skywatching. Will concentrate and give out mental messages to see if I can get an alien response.

At night I will bring my high-beam flashlight will signal the skies and hope for the best.

Will look up some info on telephatic coummunication.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It will be difficult to see anything with the cloud cover that we will have in the southeastern US over the next several days. The cloud cover is not expected to clear until around friday night.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'll help, but instead of a high powered flash light...i'll use my nice spiffy new 100mW green laser
. Pop a dot right on the thing and burn a hole through it

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am scanning the sky now. It is 10am in Florida, the best time to catch a spherical UFO. It would be a good Idea to go and look out side now.

I'll be back in half hour.

A prety cool story I found, Read it here

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
anyone see anything yet?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Room-mate reported back after latest 2-hour shift.

Nothing.

Conditions: Clear, bright
Total # of shifts: 7
Total observation time: 14 hours
Total # sightings: 0

(I owe him some major Starbucksination)

Edit: ANGB at Hector Int. Airport, and we have frequent jet flyovers. If that matters.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Time: 7:00 - 1:45

I was at an outdoor party where my stepdad was playing a gig. I had my head in the sky practically the whole time. I saw a very bright satelitte for about 10 seconds at dusk and another one about 12.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I watched from 9am to 11am in the morning and saw nothing. Went to the college and took my statistics class. Just got out and am now in the computer lab, next to a window.

Report:

Weather: partly cloudy
Time: 2:46PM
Time watched: 25 minutes

Will leave the college soon and will start a major watch when I get home.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Went out with some friends last night into the deep deep farm country. We spent most of the night driving trying to find a spot to chill and watch the sky but we only stopped in a rest area for about a half hour because we couldn't find a spot. We did find a forest fire and a had a strange encounter with this guy but no UFOs.

What type of place should I be looking for and how do I find it? Some place high in elevation, up away from the city lights? Is there anyway I can try to find somewhere online?

I'm thinking about doing a skywatch at Mt. Rainer where this whole thing started

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

What type of place should I be looking for and how do I find it? Some place high in elevation, up away from the city lights?

High elevation is good, it gives one a feeling of being closer to the stars. It might work, and you will have better visual.

I'm thinking about doing a skywatch at Mt. Rainer where this whole thing started

this would be freekin awsome

Will start my skywatch after the History channel show. It starts in a few minutes. Everyone should watch, this one has some great info on the government and how they deal with the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Excellent show!

Now, I will try my best to make contact with a UFO.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So...still nothin, huh?

Would I be reading too much into that if I said "very telling"?

Surely if there are so many sightings per year, someone would have seen something, no?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok..... I think we have something here! My girl called me and told me that she had photographed something that was moving fast across the sky. I checked the pics and would like show them here. Also, I took some pics of the sky using my digital camera, and using the ledge of my house to shield the sun, I got some (what I think) are pics of spheres.

The thing is that when we post the pics, we have to use close up to see them. They are really high in the sky.

I need to know how to post digital pics here, could anyone help me please.

P.S. I am scanning the sky now(thunder is rolling in)... I am doing it from my back yard. Will go in and out of my house and check the computer to see if anyone has posted a response.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join