It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Recently I was driving home along a country lane. It was about 7:30pm and because it was autumn, it was getting quite dark. It was then that I saw what appeared to be a commercial jetliner (possibly a 737-500, not too sure). I thought nothing of it, untill I was about 100 yards further along the road, (directly beneath the plane) and I saw that the plane was flying very low, possibly less than 1000 feet off the ground. So I slowed down the car to look and rolled down the window. It was then that I realised that the plane was making no noise at all- it was completely silent.

So, I got out the car to look better, and found to my suprise that the plane was not moving at all- it appeared to be stuck in exactly the same place in mid air. I was not under the influence of alcohol of drugs at the time, and had had an average and normal day. There was no-one else in the car with me, I was on my own. Can anyone help me?

(I didn't really know where else to put this post, I was unsure of what catagory to put it in)

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What exactly did this plane look like? can you describe it at all? thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sure, it was whiteish on the underside, and seemed to be lit from an unknown source, like lit up on the underside in a yellowish glow, like somene was shining lights onto it. It appeared in every way just to be a normal passenger jet. After looking for pictures of planes on the net, I'm pretty sure it was a 737-500, and had no signs of an undercarridge, just completly smooth.

join