It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - what was so sicnifigant about the WTS??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is my theory on 9/11. The original airliners were highjacked by the CIA and then landed at a disclosed location. Remote controlled 777 were then flown into the WTS. But this is missing the point. What was so valuable in the WTS? Surely if the U.S Governement wanted to cause panic to justifiy the war on terror surely they would have flown it into the White House and the US capitol?? Something or someone who had some value or importance must have been in the WTS. Just my idea. What does everyone think??

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartan433
This is my theory on 9/11. The original airliners were highjacked by the CIA and then landed at a disclosed location. Remote controlled 777 were then flown into the WTS. But this is missing the point. What was so valuable in the WTS? Surely if the U.S Governement wanted to cause panic to justifiy the war on terror surely they would have flown it into the White House and the US capitol?? Something or someone who had some value or importance must have been in the WTS. Just my idea. What does everyone think??

4 planes were hi-jacked.

2 into the WTC

1 into the pentagon

1 into The White House.

Fortunatley the fourth plane was either brought down by the passengers (Official story) or it was shot down (unoffical story).

~Peace
~

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yes I know that but surely there are more high profile targets than the WTS? For example a baseball stadium on a match day would cause much more loss of life. If anyone has any video clips of 9/11 please post them here

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The target most likely was Congress and not the White House.
George Bush was targeted for assassination by Arab "journalists" the morning to September 11.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The World Trade Center (WTC) was targeted for its shock and awe factor. It represents strength, American willpower, economic foundation. Most of all it is the ultimate Hollywood stunt, it had huge cinematic impact and would never be forgoten in the American pscyche. It was also full of asbestos, and was nearly impossible to fix and there was talk of taking it down anyway just to make it not be a health hazard.

As to the WTS, I dont know what that is...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartan433
Yes I know that but surely there are more high profile targets than the WTS? For example a baseball stadium on a match day would cause much more loss of life. If anyone has any video clips of 9/11 please post them here

Large numbers of dead people was not the goal, we can handle the numbers (42,000 people die a year in car accidents alone) numbers arent as detrimental to the phsyche as a big visual like the towers crumbling down. Otherwise they would have hit the Indian River Nuclear power plant. This was done to instill fear so we would go for war and give up our rights.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What is the WTS?? I thought it was WTC which stands for "World Trade Center".

So the airliners were hijacked by the CIA and landed at a disclosed location??

Disclosed means told or known so what location were they landed at??

How to explain all the people who died that were on the planes that day

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would like to know who got the 200 million to 160 billion in gold and silver.

Millions under WTC rubble by Staff Purchasing November 1, 2001

Underneath the crushed concrete and twisted steel girders of the World Trade Center in New York lie about $200 million in gold and silver owned by a Canadian bank. Since Sept. 11, precious metals futures have soared amid worries about short-term supply since 29,942,691 ounces of silver and 379,036 ounces of gold are buried in Commodity Exchange (Comex) warehoused under the rubble.
www.purchasing.com...

Cache of Gold Found at WTC Two truckloads retrieved through a tunnel in rubble

Snip~~

This is not a shocker, as it was rumored that as much as $160 Billion in bullion was stored under the Trade Center.

The Toronto-based Bank of Nova Scotia has said its vault under 4 World Trade Center alone held more than $200 million in gold and silver.
Other companies are believed to have lost untold gold and valuables in the disaster.

For the last couple of days, construction workers - directed by the feds - had been clearing a delivery tunnel that runs under the complex.
So the feds apparently knew exactly where it was. We can assume someone told them (?)

Officials finally got to the gold through that tunnel yesterday, after workers hauled out a 10-wheel truck, several crushed cars and mounds of debris.
No bodies were recovered during the operation.

Huh?? Let's get this straight so far: $200 Million in gold; found in a tunnel; there were NO bodies found near the gold and the Feds knew it was there. Like, there wasn't anyone guarding that gold? Or there was, but they bailed out before the second tower collapsed? On foot??

As workers inched closer to the gold yesterday, authorities began restricting access to the north side of Ground Zero and FBI and Secret Service agents joined cops and firefighters at the site.

Meaning, they knew EXACTLY where that gold was.

911research.wtc7.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Alright, take a look at Ground Zero. Notice where Building #5 is sitting. Also notice how close the federal building is to Building #5 (right across the street). According the report, the gold may have been moved from the Bank of Nova Scotia, whose vault was under Trade Center Building #4, adjacent to the first tower that collapsed. It was clearly being moved AWAY from the South Tower.

This leads to the question: did someone suspect building #4 would be so damaged (from a collapse) that it was imperative to move the gold immediately? Since the South Tower collapsed first and there were tons of debris in the tunnel, it is amazing NO bodies were found there guarding the gold. There clearly was more going on than a human rescue operation on September 11.

911research.wtc7.net...

Google Gold under WTC

[edit on 4/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sauron - so would I.

Originally posted by Hector
The target most likely was Congress and not the White House.
George Bush was targeted for assassination by Arab "journalists" the morning to September 11.

Bush's location at a public school in Florida was well-published previous to his actual visit there. If they were targetting him for assassination, they would've scrapped the idea of actually killing him if their target was indeed the White House. Plus, that building has some pretty tough shelters under it. Personally, I think it was brought down just so people would wonder and be worried, but it may have been shot down against Cheney's wishes as well.

LoneGunMan's suggestion suits me well enough. As added bonuses, some important legal documents that could potentially expose a scandal were destroyed when Building 7 was brought down, and then of course all that gold and other valuables.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry i did mean WTC and undisclosed. I wasn't concentrating this morning

[edit on 4/8/2005 by spartan433]

join