It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just what I (we?) all thought was the case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just got an email from the head of the National UFO Reporting Center in Washington State. He had told me in a prior email that he had visits from government people in the past who told him that they were in fact "very" interested and concerned with UFOs.

Well I emailed him again and asked if they ever told him that some of the reports were simply our own top secret aircraft, or if they thought some were in of ET origin. He said "they told me several times that they are very concerned about UFOs." And these visits took place in 1997. He has proof to back up these visits by CIA people or who ever they were. So don't let the government fool you, they are concerned about UFOs but they look into them in secret to make it seem like they could care less and try to keep the subject down. This means if they're concerned about UFOs, then at least some aren't our own test aircraft.

Just thought I'd share this with you.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm sure that if America had a national news source that actually 'investigated' we would know this already.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If they would put forth half the effort on UFO disclosure as they do all these stupid pointless things they cover for ratings, we would have known the truth many years ago. So now we're stuck. The government deals with UFOs/ETs in total secret. No Project Blue book anymore, just behind closed doors. So the media is out of the loop.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid
I'm sure that if America had a national news source that actually 'investigated' we would know this already.

Corporate America buys politicians with the money they earn from their news orginizations and broadcasts.

Funny that the same people in the news, probably also own it.

If they don't own it, it's usually on either 1 of only 2 sides of some fence I keep hearing about.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I imagine the US government is scared "____less" about UFO's. They cannot confirm anything to the public because they fear anarchy that will follow. They comprehend we are totally at the mercy of this superior technology. But they are constantly monitoring and investigating and hoping to maintain the status quo. As long as they can contain the hysteria, the better off we all are.

In many ways, I agree with their posturing but more troublesome is the realization that the more they try to cover this story, the more ominous the threat these UFO's must be to us all. If the level of cover-up is this high, then the danger to all of us must be equally high.

What do you all think?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
So don't let the government fool you, they are concerned about UFOs but they look into them in secret to make it seem like they could care less and try to keep the subject down. This means if they're concerned about UFOs, then at least some aren't our own test aircraft.

The government's funny. They more they pretend they're not interested and don't know what's going on, the more people like us say "bull zhit."

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
If they would put forth half the effort on UFO disclosure as they do all these stupid pointless things they cover for ratings, we would have known the truth many years ago. So now we're stuck.

The media's funny too. They're covering stupid, pointless things for ratings, but if they actually investigated the whole alien/ufo thing and came out saying "we know the truth" they'd be getting ratings out the @ss...

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
And another thing, if the US government had access to the superior technology that all ufo's exhibit, they would have harnessed it and certainly be using it now in Iraq and elsewhere. Obviously, they don't have it yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I HATE IT when people say "could care less"

It's "I COULDN'T CARE LESS"!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I see things like that and I can't get it out of my head.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricCrow
I HATE IT when people say "could care less"

It's "I COULDN'T CARE LESS"!!!!!

I could care more.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
In many ways, I agree with their posturing but more troublesome is the realization that the more they try to cover this story, the more ominous the threat these UFO's must be to us all. If the level of cover-up is this high, then the danger to all of us must be equally high.

What do you all think?

Not sure about that.

If their motives were anything other than peaceful, why wouldn't they just over throw our current govts and take control.

I think our govts are stalling, or working out how to soften the blow that we've been lied too for many years.

who know - it could all just be a form of control we still haven't worked out yet or may never.......... which is the worst case scenario.

Doesn't add up, unless they are just fattening us up.

Nice to see you again ETeacher

[edit on 1-8-2005 by one_small_step]

join