It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Aloha,

This is my first post to this board so please bear with me. I do not believe the alleged hijackers on 9-11 had enough experience to turn the planes around let alone fly into the World Trade Centers and Penatgon. This was a time on target attack. One plane flying at 200 miles an hour another flying at 500 miles an hour. The 2nd jet, the flight that had the most cameras on it made a banking turn at hih speed. It was too graceful, too smooth for someone without experience and without simulator time to do. Thank you for allowing me to express my feelings on this matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I do believe the conspiracy to be true...oh and welcome! The whole thing is shrouded in mystery. There are those who want to reopen the 911 comission after the white washing in the first one." oh we need to work together more".
kinda thing. The good news is that more and more people are starting to ask more questions. The bad news is that this is just going to be another crazy conspiracy theory that some crazy liberal made up(sarcasm). Thats the way they want it. Sucks really.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thank you by the way Im not some crazy liberal. I believe that this should be the question asked. Could anyone with no experience flying commercial airliners been able to fly them into the the Trade Centers. I believe this was our governments way of polarizing the nation against the arab/Islamic nations as a prelude to afganistan and Iraq. Are there any pilots out there who would care to respond. Don't get me started on ground effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is a section for 9/11 and 7/7. You'll love it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

top topics

join