It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not paranoid, just ask them !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Right now there are about 12 of me going about this house. With each new gizmo or website roll's in about 12 other new " me's " to go with >>> them. I bet there are lot's of " you's " two's. Let's face it, look where we are here ! This is a massive boardroom and I know of about 100 others as well. Our house is like a spaceship with all of these computer's following our command's and so on. 6 TV's ( most on mute with other's recording the mute ). The cell phones, the camera's on almost everything, the radios and the satellite radios to go with the 55 HBO's and the 3 DVD's replaying the bit's of some part of some dumb movie I never really get around to watching. The light's are off, but in a way it's actually brighter thank's to all of this junk I bought at BEST BUY. I have link's to link's about better link's on one of 24 mailboxes the many " ME's " set up. You know how it goes. The sad thing is each ME want's it's own world, so time is short these day's. Bright ideas and shorter lifespans if you pie-chart it. It's a massive fun puzzle in which all of ME's wish WE had 200 year's each. Even that would'nt probably be enough time although. Anyhow, the " Food Channel " me want's ME to hit the fridge thank's to the tiny tube that I forgot to mute. It's an old RCA that we call " The Nark ".

join