It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Camera Capers !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How is a camera going to save your life if you're being filmed sitting next to a terrorist who is on final countdown ? Londons cameras prevented what ? All those year's they have had those nutty cameras and the terrorist's still killed 50 people anyhow. Now New York want's those nutty cameras all over the place too ! For what ? An " after the fact " kind of deal ? All of this junk won't stop anything. London is proof of that. I live in the middle of Texas in the middle of nowhere, and I take a whole bunch of trips all over nutland USA. Right after 9/11 the Hotels I went to had a sudden extra tax ( to protect 6 foot giant's like me ). Heck, they even had a security gaurd sitting out in the parking lot smoking ciggarettes all night long just for little old me ! So here I am all these year's later paying an extra tax and nobody even sit's in the parking lot anymore. It's just another scheme that some rich dope stick's in the bank. Meanwhile any maniac can just roll their thermal nuclear underware right next to my room and little would I know ! I'd be too busy watching yet another panic riddled news program about security cameras in New Dork ! There are no such thing's as conpiracies, only idiot's.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To catch a threat, the cameras would have to be closely monitered 24/7. Other than that, they seem pretty pointless, but the could prove to be useful if they caught a bomber on footage before they blew themselves up: they would be able to indentify who the person is and if they're involved in an extremists group.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Eventually one day the terrorist's will turn on each other. These thing's never fail. The leader's of said group's become dispised for not practicing what they preach. More plot's and attack's and soon less religion usually lead even the firmest beliver to wonder about thing's. Then there is the silly news media practically spoon feeding hypothetical ideas to our enemies with hundred's of " what if ? " shows everynight. Anyhow, the world is sick of this stupid violence. Eventually a creature meaner than mean may wander the street's the terrorist once thought of as safe. It never fail's.

join