It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can aliens mess with our televisions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Okay this really weird thing happned to me the other day

i was about to begin cleaning up my house so i started with the kitchen i had both my television in the living room so my friends could watch and i had my television on in the kitchen i had both my t.v's on the same channel It was working fine when the television had switched shows ( it didn't switch channels it just put it on a different show) i was like what the freak, my friends didn't know what happened or what to do. I hit the t.v. a couple times that didn't work so i go to turn off the power to my television and it comes back to the show that it was on, My next door neightbor came knocking on my door asking if me or any of my friends saw the strange floating lights in the air.

i was wondering if anyone had the same expirience

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
wow cool story!

u said your neighbor came over right after this incident reporting UFO sighting?

thats quite a twist ; indeed!!!

if this is true , its not surprising; but its definatly interesting!

yes i think aliens would have advanced tech capable of interfering with our TV receptions

Do you use Cable / or Antenna???
**important Question**

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
WP, the first thing i thought of, are both the 'remotes' on the same frequency?

This can cause problems.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hey btw
i dont have cable but i use antenna reception
i get about 15channels

now; the reception can become poor at times and i do expierance strange events like the one you have mentioned

but i dont have neighbors comin over talking about UFOs however
big differance there LOL

just thought id add that i have expieranced odd TV fluctuations also
**could just be reception errors based on atmosphereic disturbances*

edit = dont forget sunspots those actually affect our electronics too *ive heard*

[edit on 24-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes, their molecular vibrations can/do really mess with TVs and other electrical appliances..when they are around or watching one.
Once, years ago after I had become a medium for grays, I had a total electrical power outage due to a storm, and it just so happened my skeptical brother-in-law was visiting and the chandeleir in my living room came on, shining brightly with NO power..
It freaked him out so bad, he still talks of it now..

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

i was about to begin cleaning up my house so i started with the kitchen i had both my television in the living room so my friends could watch and i had my television on in the kitchen i had both my t.v's on the same channel It was working fine when the television had switched shows ( it didn't switch channels it just put it on a different show) i was like what the freak, my friends didn't know what happened or what to do. I hit the t.v. a couple times that didn't work so i go to turn off the power to my television and it comes back to the show that it was on, My next door neightbor came knocking on my door asking if me or any of my friends saw the strange floating lights in the air.

thats freaky as. Did u report the sighting to any one else? ie cops etc

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
My mom told me that a long time ago (like 30 yrs.) she was watching T.V. (before cable) and the set went blank and she heard a little high-pitched voice saying "hello, hello, hello." She got up and turned off the T.V.

It must have really freaked her out since she still remembers and talks about it from time to time.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
hehe. meby it was E.T calling back to earth to sei the tripp back to his homeplanet went vell

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Maybe she experienced EVP, I think some people experience it by accident and dont realize it.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In my case the only beeing that messes with my TV is my husband , always messing around with that remote ...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

thats freaky as. Did u report the sighting to any one else? ie cops etc

well i couldn't really because i didn't see it and probably noone would believe me

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
My mom told me that a long time ago (like 30 yrs.) she was watching T.V. (before cable) and the set went blank and she heard a little high-pitched voice saying "hello, hello, hello." She got up and turned off the T.V.

It must have really freaked her out since she still remembers and talks about it from time to time.

Some cell phones are on a frequency close to TV transmissions, at least they used to be before everyone went digital. I used to have a TV that I could pick up cell phone conversations with. I would tune the TV to channel 2 and play with the fine tuning until I heard someone talking. Maybe this is what your mom heard.

[edit on 26/7/2005 by Seth76]

join