It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other Language Use

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In TERMS AND CONDITIONS i've not found any mentions concerning the usage of other languages on the forum. Is it prohibited or noone attempted to use any other language at all?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Let me put it this way.....The Moderators need to be able to read everything that is posted on this site so that we/they can be sure the post isn’t breaking the Terms and Conditions of Use.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well I doubt that a smart moderator wouldn't know another language... or well anything could be. Maybe you could ask them what languages do they also speak? So we could make a list of allowed languages

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Allowing posts in different languages would make it impossible to moderate. This website is English language-based, and this is the standard by which everyone follows.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ok ok ok, verstehen, no more questions.............................

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Da!

Nazdorovoya.

Mi gavareeti pa Ingliski sichas, pa Russki ni mozhit. *

(I have to type English, I have no Cyrillic characters on this beast and I can't spell for all the vodka in Kiev.)

* mozhna?

[edit on 20-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
lol hahaha
kakoyto karyaviy russkiy u tebya
from one point of view it is good not to allow other languages because such allowment could lead to segregation and other people would not understand what the others say.
from another hand it makes completely impossible the usage of any articles in any other languages but english. Sometimes it's really difficult to translate the whole article

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Exactly.

new topics

top topics

join