It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chocking pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
stupid cults, or someones exsperiments or just a sick person showing their stupidity for a reaction to get their jolleeeeeeeeeees

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
...that's funny...

I couldn't tell if the title was trying to say 'shocking pictures' or 'choking pictures'.

Shocking choking pictures?

...yes, have some...

I actually forgot te s of shocking i just spelled it wrong but whatever everyone understands it...

yavis

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I am with ya on that...
except I think the first one (head removed) is a satanic thing...

Satanist doing such things aren't Satanist, they are anti-social psycho's.

Satanism does not involve sacreficing things, contrary to popular believe, that's the thing Manson did (not Marilyn mind you).

Proper Satanists yes...
but I would say from experience, that most demonists think they are satanists (they refer to themselves by that title), and that demonists are the bulk of the nuts practicing wierd rituals involving animal body parts and blood sacrifice...
it is neccessary to open the "gates"... see "Shawn Sellers"...

but technically, these are not the official "satanists" of Anton Levay...

And I still feel that a dead animal without a head, while the rest of the body is relatively untouched, Is a dead giveaway that the head is sitting on a bloody alter somewhere...

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It could be aliens, but the FBI would say it was cruel people or satanists. Now remember though that there are a few religions that do animal scarafice or use animal parts in ceremonies and those religions are not nessasrily satanism. It does not always have to be satanist's, it could be a person or small group of people that practice something like Voodoo or some other type of ceremonies that use animal parts.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
It could be aliens, but the FBI would say it was cruel people or satanists. Now remember though that there are a few religions that do animal scarafice or use animal parts in ceremonies and those religions are not nessasrily satanism. It does not always have to be satanist's, it could be a person or small group of people that practice something like Voodoo or some other type of ceremonies that use animal parts.

You re right on that but this has been done by technological "wapons" that we don t know they exist. If people knwe those technologie they would share it, I m sure about that. Cuz that would make them rich, famous and powerfull.

yavis

top topics

<< 1   >>

join